Hold me tight, my sweet knight

Zee barely slept the whole night, understandable after the shit show that happened in his childhood house, the love of his life left him heartbroken, he has to act as this annoying entitled rich kid fake boyfriend because she dragged him into an unwanted drama. Zee dragged himself into the shower and took a warm shower, he dressed up, got himself a cup of coffee, black and sugar-free, just like how it likes it.

'Hey, you are up so early', Zee's mama greeted him once she saw her son slowly sipping his piping hot coffee. 'Did you sleep well yesterday?' 

Zee looked at his mama, he looked really tired and she can clearly see dark circles forming under his eyes.

'Zee, about Aranya...'

'It is okay ma, I will handle this.'

'Saint..I am really sorry about that..you..hmm..you like him right...'his mama asked with a knowing look.

Zee stopped sipping his coffee, he set his coffee cup aside.

Ma, I..yes, I really like him, maybe some would say that is love..I..I can see a future with him and baby Light, just three of us, living a quiet life near the beach, maybe I will adopt a dog or two, just our little happy family. Zee smiled sadly..but...I don't know anymore ma, Saint..he told me not to get close to him and Light. I didn't even confess my feelings to him but deep down I know he feels the same as I do. I don't know why he is so stubborn to admit his feelings, maybe the situation with Aranya made the matter worse but he at least can hear my side of the story. He was adamant that it was all my fault and that being close to him and Light might bring them unhappiness. I love Light as my own flesh and bone,  I never see them as strangers, call me weird but Saint and Light always seem like they are my family. I can't explain but the mere thought of not having these two sweet souls in my life again makes me really sad and empty. They make me feel complete like I have a purpose like they are the missing piece of my puzzle, I know it sounds so cliche and cheesy but that is the truth mama. I cannot stand the thought of not seeing Saint and Light again. I want them to be with me always mama, they really make me feel happy. It is been so long since i really feel like this, feel loved, feel like there is finally a purpose to live my life rather than a boring routine. They made my life colourful, now all I see is black and white, mama.

'Aww, sweetie, Zee's mama rubbed his back soothingly. I am really sorry for forcing you to be in that uncomfortable situation, I don't have a choice. I really was shocked to know that Aranya will got that length to achieve her goals. Just have a talk with Saint, maybe he will understand, just be honest. It is a matter of the heart, after all, you need to tell him your feelings and tell him what happened. I am pretty sure that he will understand and who may know, things can move forward.'

'Okay, ma, I will try to talk to him today, if only he is ready to meet me again, he is going to avoid me like the early days.'

'All the best Zee, you got this, I can't wait for the second wedding in our family', she smiled and winked at her son. Zee smiled, kissed her cheeks, and drove straight to the playhouse.

Saint who finally managed to change Madam Chana's mind to let Jani take over happily went to his classroom to prep the lesson for the day. He was happily humming and arranging the materials when his phone started to buzz like crazy. Okay, who the hell text him early in the morning..well, yeah...Jani..Saint quickly checked his phone and picked up his phone immediately. 

Jani said 'Saint you better hurry to the site...

What, why, Jani..Saint whined. 'You promised you will take care...'

'Ah, ah, not a word, bring you ass down here, your prince charming, dear god, you better come here now Saint.'

'Fine...' Saint literally dragged himself to the site. Why can't he catch a break, the universe just finds a way to screw with him.