Boyfriend

*alarm blaring loudly*

Saint woke from his deep sleep thanks to the alarm.

He tried to get up to stop the alarm but it is impossible as two pairs of arms is holding him for dear life. Saint tried his best to pry the grip from his slim waist but to no avail as it seems the grip is getting tighter on his waist.

P'Zee....P'Zee....

No movement.

Saint slowly turned to Zee's side as he is being spooned by Zee.

P'Zee krub...wake up na...I need to stop your alarm.

Zee stirred a bit, whined and now he buried his face against Saint's neck.

A minute, can we stay like this for a minute? Zee asked.

Saint's heart skipped a bit. He said okay and engulfed Zee in his embrace.

Zee snuggled to Saint and smiled with contentment.

This feels really nice, Zee mumbled.

What feels nice, P'Zee?

Me holding in you in my arms, sharing the same bed, waking up to this beautiful face, to finally call you as my boyfriend and..he quickly pecked Saint's lips, to taste those plump lips.

he quickly pecked Saint's lips, to taste those plump lips

P'Zee, Saint whined and hit Zee's bare chest.

You are indeed a sweet talker, Saint said while blushing hard.

I need to go home, my son will be there soon, Saint said.

Zee slowly detangled from Saint's embrace.

Baby Koala, I miss him so much, I will hug him when I drop you off.

Saint...I have a question...sorry if you think I am stepping into your private life but this question has been bothering me lately.

Ask away, P'Zee.

Well, what if Light's other parent wants Light back as if they want two of you in their life back, will you go back to them?

Saint gulped, his hands started to sweat, he felt a bit light-headed.

I...I...well...Light...if..uhm...I don't have the answer for it P'Zee...if Light wants to know the other parent, I will not stop him...if you ask whether I will consider getting back together with Light's parent, I swear I don't really know, it is a bit complicated P'Zee but for now, I have a very handsome boyfriend named Zee Pruk Panich. Saint said it while looking deeply into Zee's eyes. Saint noticed the pain and insecurity in the older lad's eyes, it equally pains him to hurt him like that but Saint needs to solve his question and he needs to be sure that the older Zee is no longer this new Zee, he cannot afford to get hurt after involving their son in this relationship. Light without knowing Zee is his other father has deeply developed a relationship with Zee and he knows that it will hurt Light more than anything if he cannot see his Koala Man in his life again.