Father??!!

Saint woke up to his calling bell being constantly pressed. He yawned and stretched himself, he smiled looking at Light sleeping so soundly. He got up from the bed and opened the main door of his house.

Saint was shocked to see his baby cousin and his partner waiting at his gate.

He quickly opened the gate only to be hugged by his cute cousin, Bass Suradej Pinnirat and his fiance, Dun Romchumpa.

Bass, Saint squealed and hugged his little cousin. He smiled at Dun and side hugged him. Saint always has been a big brother to Bass as he is the only child in his family like Saint. Bass is the youngest grandchild in his family, Bass is actually Saint's mother's youngest sister's son. Bass met Dun at his faculty, Bass is a mechanical engineer whereas Dun is a doctor who has his own hospital. They are engaged to be married soon.

What a surprise Bass, Saint exclaimed.

P'Saint, I really missed you and baby Light. It has been ages since we last met. Dun and I are here to give you our wedding invitation, we plan to have the wedding at the end of this year.

Aww, congratulations you two. My baby cousin is finally getting married, Saint said and wiped his invisible tears.

Bass smiled and Dun just chuckled. Oh my, so sorry, look at me didn't even you guys in, come on in.

The trio went inside the house.

Light descent the stairs and squealed when he saw his favourite uncles.

Uncle Bussss, Uncle Dunnnnnn!!!!!

Babyyyy Light.! Bas picked Light up and spin him which made the little one squeal with excitement. Dun later took Light from Bas's hands and toss him in the air and catch him.

Dun later sat on the couch while placing Light on his lap. 

Dun, you and Light do look alike, if I do not know baby Light's history, I would have assumed you cheated on me.

Dun gasped while Saint looked shocked.

I mean, look at those eyebrows. I know you are not the father but if Dun went out with Light, they are surely going to assume you are Light's father. Well, Saint cannot deny Dun and Light's eyebrows do look the same but Light is basically a mini Zee, no one can deny that.

So, P'Saint, let's get lunch, it has been so long since we eat together. Okay, give me a minute, I need to get ready and bathe this little munchkin as well. 

P'Saint, you bath first, I will bath and dress up Light. Bass took care of Light when he come to visit his cousin.

Saint, Light, Bass and Dun all wore white shirts with jean jackets, black jeans and white converse. They went to a cafe in the middle of the city called "Night Dreamer".  Light clung to Dun as he always does as he is his favourite uncle. They all sat at the table and ordered food. They all started to dig in after the food arrived. Dun fed Light while Saint and Bass happily chatted about the wedding.