A long drive with you

Zee, my sweet bro.

What you want Mew? It is freaking 7 in the morning, this better be important, Zee said through the phone with a thick and deep sleep-laced voice.

                                                                                 (One sleepy Koala)

Aww, did I wake you up, my little grumpy pants, sorry for that. I actually have a small favour to ask, you see I suddenly need to attend this meeting with Gulf, the said meeting supposed to be conducted yesterday but due to the client having an emergency yesterday, it is pushed today. Gulf and I actually promised the shop owner that we will pick everything up today, they even packed the stuff for the wedding neatly, I cannot just send Gulf as I need him during the meeting and we cannot postpone to another day for the pick up as we are running out of time, if we picked it up later, we would be way behind the schedule. I know today is your day off, can you do your brother a favour, pick up the stuff for us, pretty please. Mew heard a deep exhale, 'it is okay Mew, I got your back, just focus on the meeting, just send me the address and the items that I need to pick up. 

Okay bro, thank you so much, Zee. You are the best brother in the world. Love ya my grumpy pants.

Zee plopped down on his bed and thought after ending the call with his brother. 

'I was planning to bring Saint and Light to a beach date, guess I need to cancel it then', Zee sighed.

Zee made his bed and was about to enter his bathroom when a thought hit him. 

'Wait a minute, I should just bring Saint and Light with me along to this short trip. I get to fulfill Mew's wish and at the same time, I get to spend the whole day with Saint and Light. I hope Saint says okay. Zee quickly went into his bathroom, took a warm bath. He changed into a plain white long dress shirt , the sleeve rolled till his arm with his black slack, he wore his leather watch on his left wrist. Zee took a deep breath and dialed the number. He heard Saint's soft voice, it seems Saint just woke from his deep sleep. 

Hello..Zee?

Zee?