Nothing but the truth

Saint can't sleep a wink since the phone call from his Koala man. Saint can clearly hear the distress and worry in Zee's voice. He can feel that something is so wrong with his boyfriend. Zee asked Saint to meet at his office in the morning. 

Saint quickly showered and bathed his baby koala. Both the father and son duo wore a beige colour jumper, white shirt and white converse. Saint picked up his baby Koala and entered Zee's office. The sight in front of him broke his heart, there were papers scattered around, things broken and spread around the floor. Saint can see Zee pulling his hair while sitting on the chair and he can see Aranya standing by his side and talking to Zee. Saint can't hear the content of their speech as he is a bit far away from the duo. Saint dropped Light from his hip. Light quickly clasped his daddy's hand and whimpered, Koala Man. 

Zee quickly looked at the duo, Saint can see Zee's eyes were super red and moist, it looks like the older has been crying. Saint's heart breaks when he sees Zee in that condition. Saint quickly walked to the CEO's table and tried to wipe his tears off when Zee harshly pushed Saint's hands away. Saint was taken aback by Zee's change of behaviour. When he turned to the side, he can clearly see Aranya smirking at him.

P'Zee...Saint called his name softly.

Zee quickly tossed the blue file to Saint and rubbed his temple. 

A very confused Saint took the file and opened the file. He gasped when he read the content of the file. It is the paternity test of Light Chaiya Udomkaewkanjana and....Dun Romchumpa. Saint looked at the test and he was even more confused when he looked at the test result, it shows a 99.99% match. Saint was beyond confused, he has never met Dun before his pregnancy, he knows who Light's dad is and he is so sure that it is not Dun. He only slept with one person in his life and that is Zee Pruk Panich. He has no idea how is that even possible. 

He looked at Zee with a confused look. Where did you even get this?

Why, are you mad that all your plan finally busted, Zee asked in a bitter tone.

What do you mean, P'Zee?

Isn't that your plan all along, Mr Saint Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana?

P'Zee what are you blabbering about? I don't even know why did you even take a paternity test on my son, what is the need for that? Saint asked in a hurt tone.

I was curious about Light's other parent but I was not the one who did the whole paternity test, it was my close friend and I was glad he did because I would have fallen into your trap.

Trap? Saint asked in a puzzled tone.

How could you do this to me, Saint, I have put immense trust in you and this is how you repay me, with betrayal? Zee asked in a very sad tone.

P'Zee, please stop beating around the bush and tell me the truth, Saint pleaded.

Zee who is already in a bad mood lashes at Saint. So, how much Saint?

Uhh..? Saint asked.

How much money do you need for me so you can leave me for good, Zee demanded.

What do you mean? Saint asked with an offended tone.

Don't act dumb sleeping beauty, the beauty who loves to sleep around, Zee said in a biting tone.

 Watch your mouth, P'Zee, what are you even saying?

 I am just stating the fact. Are you trying to make me believe that Light is my son, please.

What? Saint asked with disbelieve

I already know your cunning plan. You are here just for my money, I am the CEO after all, so you are here to make a claim on my fortune, that's why you are being so nice and making your son be close to me. Even though Zee doesn't believe whatever his mouth says, his heart is basically torn knowing that he cannot get Saint and Light in his life. The anger, jealousy and sadness made him think and assume nonsense. Zee is always calm and collected but Saint always makes him act so differently, Saint made him to do the unthinkable.