A cup of coffee, maybe baby?

Zee woke up quite early than usual, he wore his best suit and even made himself breakfast rather than stopping by Starbucks to get a shot of caffeine and a dry muffin that hardly pass his oesophagus.He drove to the playschool while humming to the song playing on the stereo.He is quite excited to go to the playschool or to be more specific thrilled to meet a certain male teacher.He has texted Saint about his arrival and told him the importance to have him at the site today.Zee wants to finalise his design today and he thinks is the best fit to get opinion from Saint cause he is the teacher after all who knows what's best for the students.

Saint greeted Zee with a smile and they get right into business.

'Thanks for today Saint, your opinions really make this project more useful and I can assure you this will benefit the students more.'

Saint just nodded his head.Saint said okay and was about to leave when a hand gripped his shoulder.Zee quickly dropped his hand when he realized how tensed Saint became under his touch.

'Uhh, sorry, Saint.' Uhhmm, would you like to grab a cup of coffee or even tea after you work with me Zee asked while rubbing his neck.'

Saint just observed Zee for awhile. 

'I mean to discuss the design in detail, not like a date or something', said a flustered Zee.

Saint raised his eyebrows then he said, 'Sorry Zee, I really cannot make it today, maybe other time, rain check said Saint in overly sweet voice and smiled.'

Zee was quite disappointed but didn't let it out. He said 'it is okay Saint, we can go when you are free.'

'Okay then, may I take my leave right now, I have a class to tend to a bit later?'

Oh sure, take care Saint and see you later.

'Okay Zee and good day.'

Saint went to his staffroom and sat on the chair.He rubbed his head and let out a loud sigh.He was avoiding to have a casual talk with Zee afraid that he will jog Zee's memory about him.He cannot get close to Zee, he needs to keep a distance with him if not he is going to get into a big trouble.

Zee drove back to his office with million thoughts running on his mind.Saint is acting weirder day by day and he is being too professional with Zee, there is no room for casual talks at all.Zee wants to get to know Saint but the way Saint is reacting makes Zee believe that the younger male is not sparing him any chance to do so.He went straight into the meeting room, his brother Mew is sitting on the main chair while chatting away with their business partners Jimmy and Tommy.They have decided to open a new branch in Chiang Mai, today's meeting is to finalise the idea.After the meeting ended, Mew and Zee went into Zee's office.

'So, Zee, how was the renovation going?I reckon all is well.'

Yes, I have finalized the design, just need to work it out with the constructor Zee said with a smile.

'What you have planned so far, Zee?'

'Well, I wanted to create a mini pond with some oriental fish in it but I have swung to the idea of creating a garden/mini-farm where the kids get to plant vegetables which would be harvested and be used in preparing the kids meals.I received this as a suggestion from the teacher who assisted me in this project.He also came up with the idea of creating reading corner and craft corners where students can spend their leisure time while waiting for their parents.'

'He' said Mew while raising his eyebrows.

'Uh, yeah he refers to Saint, he is a young male teacher who is assisting me in the project.He is young but really talented and humble, Mew.He has such a strong affection towards the children', said Zee with a soft smile plastered on his face.