You are strong

Zee has every right to know that he fathered a child but the memories of them together is hunting Saint till now. Saint didn't even know what type of man is Zee really is. What he saw that day, is that the real Zee or the Zee who is nothing but nice to him. Is it a curse or even a blessing for Zee not remember who Saint was? Saint was crying, he is helpless, he don't even know what to do next. He can't stop from thinking the worst, he can't stop himself from the waterworks, he is thinking about the worst-case scenario. He finally arrived at his mama's place. He carried his sleeping son and softly cradle his sleeping form, holding his body tightly like if he set him down, Light will just disappear and be far away from Saint. His sweet angel sleeping sweetly not aware that his daddy's inner turmoil that is brewing up. The poor child is not even aware that he just met his other father.

Saint's mother came out after hearing the car being parked outside.

'Saint, you said you were coming right after the class, look at the ti....'

'Saint, what's wrong?'

Saint's mom was shocked to see the state of her only son. He was carrying her grandchild while having tears gliding down his cheeks. She quickly took Light from Saint and placed Light in the bedroom after tucking him in the bed. She saw Saint sitting on the couch with his hands covering his eyes while his body shook as he sobbed quietly.

 She saw Saint sitting on the couch with his hands covering his eyes while his body shook as he sobbed quietly

'Saint...'

Saint's mama gently placed her hand on his shoulder. He slowly lifted his head, his eyes were brimmed with tears and he grabbed her hand.

'Mama.....' Saint let out a soft voice, he sounds so broken and tired. 

'Saint, what's wrong baby?'

'Mama, I don't even know what to do...I shouldn't have gone to the party that day...I shouldn't have...I should have come back home straight away that day mama...Mama, he is going to take Chaiya away, please tell him to leave us alone Mama...

'Saint..' whimpered Saint's mother.

'Who baby, what happened? Tell mama, please, seeing you this hurt makes mama sad baby, tell me what is wrong. We can fix this baby, just tell me what happened.'

I..I.I finally met Light's dad.

'What?' said a shocked Saint mama.

'I met him two weeks ago, he is one of the main sponsors for our playschool, I was assigned by Madam Karnchana to assist him in the renovation project. I was being all professional and the funny thing is he don't even remember me, Mama, Saint laughed bitterly. I guess that is a good thing. I was avoiding to have casual talks with him, afraid I will jog his memories about me. The one thing I was avoiding is to let Light meet him but because of today's emergency, I don't have a choice but to let Light be in his care. Light got attached to him mama, he calls my son baby Koala, the nickname that only I used to call Light. Light has warmed up to him which you and I aware that Light hardly warms up that easily with strangers. Both of them got really close despite knowing each other for one day, they act like they know each other for a long period. Light, he likes Zee, he smiles and even calls him Koala Man, Light never nickname people as well.