Memories are like strawberries, sweet and sour

Hello?

Hello..do you know anyone in the name of Zee?

Yes? 

Well, Mr Zee has met an accident and I am calling from Bumrungrad International Hospital, you were the first name on Mr Zee's contact list.

I will be right there.

Gulf...Gulf...wake up...

What Mew? Gulf rubbed his eyes and yawned, waking up from his deep slumber.

Zee, Zee he...

Eh, calm down..what is wrong with Zee? Gulf held a very shocked Mew on his shoulder.

He...he...met with an accident, the hospital called me, we need to be there. I am scared Gulf, what if something bad happened to my brother, I...dang it...that fool, I told him to wait..what if he tried...

Mew...listen here, Zee is not that type to harm himself, he is stronger than that. Now, let's go to the hospital. Should I call your parents and inform them about this?

I do think we better do that. You call my parents and I inform a few of Zee's friends.

Mew, Gulf, Zee's parents and Poppy arrived at the hospital.

Doctor, how is my son, Zee?

Hello sir, well, thankfully he only had a light wound, he hit a tree in order to avoid hitting a dog on the road. He has an open gash on his head and he is unconscious now but nothing to worry about, we have given him anaesthesia and we have cleaned the open wound. He is resting now.

Thank god, thank you Dr.

Mew, what is wrong with Zee, I have noticed that he has been zoning out more, lost weight, hardly smiles and he even hardly visit home, Zee's mother said in a worried tone.

Mama, I am not really sure, just ask him once he recovered, we need to focus on his recovery now.

Aunty....what happened to P'Zee? Aranya asked with a distraught tone.

Mama? Mew asked with puzzlement. 

I..I didn't say anything, she answered back.

One of my friends is a doctor here, she was the one who called me and informed me.

Ohh, is Sarai here? 

No aunty, I don't want to worry my mother, I came to see my fiance's condition.

Mama, I will enter and see Zee first.

Mew entered the room and his heart broke to see his baby brother in that condition. He had tears running down his cheeks, Mew wiped his tears and slowly walked to the bed. He brushed the hair on Zee's forehead aside. What is going on Zee, you were so happy these past days, what happened now, why the sudden change?

He heard the door wide open and close shut.

I think I know what is wrong with Zee, Poppy said. I will solve this problem, don't worry P'Mew, I won't make anyone hurt my best friend.

Ughhh....Zee woke up slowly, he tried to get up, Mew quickly went to his brother's side and help him to sit properly. 

Zee? Are you okay?

Hmmm...Zee?Who are you? Where am I? Zee asked with pure puzzlement.

Zee now is not the time to play, it is me Mew, your older brother.

Brother?

................................................................................................................................................................What is taking them so long? I will go now. Aranya tried to get into Zee's room only to be stopped by Gulf.