Read me like an open book

I...before I start, I would like to say sorry to everyone, for bringing all of you immense pain, and confusion and overall dragging all of you into this messy situation, Zee said sincerely.

Saint, I..I didn't lose my memories, yes I was involved in a brutal car crash, I was heartbroken and I swear, that time, I really thought, if it is finally time for me to go, I will gladly go, after all, all I did was hurt you and Light. You know how people say that their memories will flash through before their last breath, it kinda happened to me, I saw yours and Light faces flashing through as I closed my eyes, then it struck me how I still owe both of you an explanation. I still got many duties to do, as a son, as an employer, as a father, and most importantly as your partner. I knew that I need to reveal Aranya's ultra motive. So I faked like I lost my memories, I pretend to be Aranya's boyfriend, and I told my plan to Poppy, he was the one who helped me to debunk this truth. 

Yes, Light is my son without a doubt, without a DNA people can see the uncanny resemblance between me and Light, I even have the DNA test that proves Light is mine which was actually swapped by Aranya that day. Aranya and I didn't sleep that day, she only showed up early in the morning and made it as we slept together, the child she is carrying is not mine, it is a by-product of her one-night stand. She tried her best to separate me and the love of mine, Saint.  Aunty Sarai, I am so sorry, I tried my best not to offend you or uncle but your daughter made me like a damn slave all because she knows that I will follow her order in order not to give a shock, you just had your operation.

This fine young man is the man I love, the father of my son, yes, my biological son, he gave birth to our son, Light is my son.  That day Aranya stole the DNA test of mine and Light which was on my table. She then swapped the one which showed that Dun was Light's father, she influenced me and said that Dun is Light's real father, out of jealousy and blind rage,  I said that hurtful stuff about Saint and my own son. I was blinded by rage, I was not thinking straight. Poppy revealed the truth and we made a plan to bring the truth to Light and to expose Aranya's bad deeds to everyone, how she blackmailed me and basically ruined my relationship with Saint. 

This! Zee opened a blue file with the paternity test result of mine and Light. It matched, Light is indeed my son. 

This man, Poppy pulled a guy who was in a blue suit. He is Aranya's one-night stand. Tell them the truth.

I am Tran, I met Aranya at the bar, she had too much drink and one thing led to another but she never revealed to me the pregnancy, if she did, I would have taken responsibility.

Mama, he is lying, P'Zee as well, it is P'Zee, mama, P'Zee.

Aunty, this is her pregnancy report, she is 3 months along, the one where she pretended to sleep with me was 1 month, you be the judge of it, aunty, Zee said.

Aunty Sarai looked at her daughter then she did the unthinkable..She slapped hard on Aranya's left cheek. Aranya staggered because of the impact and she was beyond surprised, her mama never even scolded her and never even touched her even though she has caused many problems for her mama.

I should have beaten you when you were a kid. It was my fault, cause you were my golden child, a child that I waited for so long, I treasured you, and spoiled you with richness but look at you, such a disgrace, how do you even have the heart to ruin someone's life? I am so disappointed Aranya, what have I done, Mrs. Sarai started to cry. 

Mama...mama...I am so sorry, Aranya sobbed.

You should apologize to Zee and Saint, not me Aranya. Try to correct the wrong, Aunty Sarai said sternly.

I....Aranya quickly fall to Saint's feet. 

Aranya, get up, what are you doing, Saint said.

So sorry Saint, I destroyed your and P'Zee's happiness. I always loved P'Zee and I was jealous and angry when I knew that P'Zee truly loves you. I was so selfish and mean, I always got my way, that's why don't feel any kind of remorse when I did what I did.  All I wanted is P'Zee love, it finally made me realize that you cannot force love, it needs to come automatically, I am so sorry, I know it is hard to forgive me but I want to apologize, Aranya wailed again.