Mi Koala

Saint acts like nothing happened once he is back at the school. He assisted Zee like normal, didn't even take the initiative to have casual talks which is the usual treatment Zee gets from Saint. They always indulge in a very brief talk that is solely about their work, not even a 'how was your day?' Zee was all business as well. Zee was there for like 10 minutes because he needs to do some stuff back at his office.

'Okay Saint, thanks for today. Oh yeah..Light..'

Zee said while digging his pant's pocket and took out a Mini Koala keychain which looked really familiar, looked like something Saint bought for Light when he mastered his alphabets.

'Light, he dropped this at my office, I only saw this in the morning and I remember seeing this particular keychain dangling on his blue monster cookie school bag that day. I bet he must have missed it so much.'

                                                                                       (Mi Koala)

                                                                                       (Mi Koala)

Saint remembers calming his son today morning when Light realized his favourite Koala Bear keychain is missing from his bag. Saint promised to find it which made Light to just nod his head, that poor kid cried his eyes out which he seldom does and he was mopey at his class as well, even talking to Fern didn't cheer him up.

' Oh my God, Light literally threw a tantrum which he rarely does when he realized his Mi Koala is not there where it supposed to be. Thank you, Zee, you literally saved me, I have no idea where I should even start to find Light's Mi Koala, thank you very much', said Saint with a genuine smile. 

Zee who was mesmerized by Saint smile just looked at him intensely. When Saint noticed Zee's prolonged silence called his name.

 When Saint noticed Zee's prolonged silence called his name

'Zee?' 

'Uhh, yeah, you are welcome...say that Koala Man said hi to baby Koala.

'Sure', Saint nodded softly.

'Uhm, Saint...'Zee hesitates at first but he finally said what is running on his mind. 

'I just want to say that you raised a very good kid, I don't know what happened or the whereabouts of the other parent but to a complete stranger like me, I can see that you did a great job raising your son despite being a single parent, Light, he is really lucky to have a father like you and you are also lucky to have a kid as sweet as Light.'