Grandmama and Grandpapa

When they reached Zee's childhood house, Light already dozed off. Saint was stunned to see the beautiful house or more like a mansion. It is really huge and looked like something out of the magazine. Zee parked the car inside the huge compound with other luxurious cars like Bentley, Mini Cooper, Benz, and Rolls Royce. Saint got out of the car, he was about to open the door and unbuckle the sleeping Light but Zee beat him to that. Zee picked the sleeping Light in his arms, the sleeping boy just snuggled closer to Zee's chest and continue sleeping peacefully.  

'Uhmm, I..I..can hold Light, Zee, you go and greet your parents.' Well, Saint doesn't want to trouble Zee. They are the guests after all and he cannot even imagine how Zee's parents will react seeing their son suddenly showing at their doorstep with a stranger and a three-year toddler that looks exactly like him. Saint now realized that it is a bad idea after all, what possessed Saint to say yes to Zee's request earlier. 

Zee was about to say it is okay when the door opened widely, standing in front of Zee and Saint is Zee's mama. She is a really petite lady with a very fair complexion, wearing a blouse with a skirt and her hair in a neat bun, not a single gray hair can be seen and she has such a lovely pretty face and she looks really young. Zee's mama was surprised to see the young man who looks like in his mid-twenties, he looks really cute and has such a sweet face and she saw Zee carrying a toddler in his arms. She gasped when she saw the toddler's face. Light who just woken from his long nap, blinked his eyes open and turned his head to the front, and saw an unfamiliar face. He scrubbed his eyes and smiled at the stranger then plopped his head back against Zee's neck and continue staring at the stranger. Zee just doesn't know what to say, bless his mama for breaking the silence first. Saint was holding his breath when he noticed Zee's mama's shocked expression.

'Oh no, did she find out, please no, I just want to go back home now, Saint thought to himself. 

Ohh, silly me, sorry for keeping you waiting here, do come in, she said while smiling at Saint, she ushered the trio inside quickly. All four of them sat in the hall, Light sat on Zee's lap while looking at his surrounding curiously. Zee's mama served them some cold coconut water, a very refreshing drink to cool yourself.

'So, hmm, mama, this is Saint, one of the teachers in the Bright Stars playschool and this little baby Koala here, Zee smiled fondly at Light who giggled when Zee bounced him, he is Saint's son.'

Saint looked at Light and told him to introduce himself.

A very shy Light introduced himself. "My name ishh Chaiya..uhmm..daddy, what should I call her? Saint was about to say aunty but Zee's mama beat him to that and said you can call me grandma..she said a bit enthusiastically but then she cleared her voice and said if only if your father is fine with it. Saint doesn't know what to say but he said yes because he doesn't want to hurt such a lovely lady's feeling. Ohhh. I have two grandmas, so I will call grandma..grandma and you as grandmama, he said and giggled. 

'So, I am Chaiya, grandmama can call me Light. Daddy and Koala man call me baby koala.'

Koala man? Zee's mama asked with curiosity.

It is me, mama, Zee laughed.

'Ohh, why is it so Light?' now Zee's mama is really curious.

'Cause koala man and I have same eyebrows, look grandmama', Light said while pointing his thick eyebrows. Zee's mama just nods her head and smiled, 'yes Light, you have the same eyebrows as my son'.

Zee's mama is really taken aback by how Light looks like a mini Zee. Mama knows the best, birthed and raise Zee, and know looking at Light, she feels like seeing her son in a toddler form once again, the slight difference can be seen through Light's lips and nose, they look like Saint, well he is the father after all. Zee's mama just brushed the thought and reassure herself that maybe Light's mother has such similar features as Zee. Light indeed one beautiful child and he really made Zee's mama wanted to have grandchildren, Light really made her happy, his cute giggles and the way he speaks with the elders, really polite makes him look more cute and sweet. Saint really raised him well. He is indeed a well-behaved child and always says thank you.