Ice cream date

Zee drove to his parents' house. He parked his car right beside Mew's. He entered his childhood house and was engulfed by a small petite body, his lovely mother.

'Ma, how are you? Only you and pa can look younger and younger as the years passed.'

Zee's mom playful pushed Zee away and said you are such a sweet talker. I am fine. Let's have dinner, everyone is here and waiting for your arrival. I have prepared your favourite dish as well. It is been so long since our last dinner together as a family. 

Once he entered the dining room, he saw his family sitting on the table. Zee hugged his dad, Mew, and gave a side hug to Gulf. They ate their dinner and chatted happily. Mew was talking about the plan on renovating the playhouse.

'Zee, I hope that you can take over the playhouse renovation as I will be busy with the wedding preparation said Mew while holding his fiancé's hand'. All you need to do is visit the site and make sure everything goes smoothly. I want the renovation to go smoothly without a hitch and get it done before the wedding so we would not be troubled about it later. Zee nodded his head. Well, Zee hardly goes to the playschool, he did once when Mew told Zee to send some toys and school supplies, and that's it. He hardly involves in social activities, I guess there is always a first time for everything. Zee sat with his parents in the hall together with the newly engaged couple and they watch a movie together. Zee's mother looked at him with a hesitation but finally, she asked the question.

'Zee, my dear, I know you have been busy with work and all. You know Aunty Sarai, mama's best friend, her daughter Aranya is single. She just turned 25 and she saw you at a cafe and she is interested in you. Why don't you just go for a cup of coffee with her and get to know her? Who knows, she is the one for you and if she is, wouldn't it be nice to have such a sweet and caring girl as your wife? Zee's face dropped, he looked at his mom and sighed.

'Mama, I love you so much but I cannot do that mama. I still need time and I have goals to achieve, don't worry mama, I will bring the one when it is the time. Zee mother looked at him with full of hope in thoughts of her only single son finally found someone.

No, I haven't found them yet but I promise I will bring them right away if I found them. Zee's mom was sad but she hopes that she will meet her daughter in law as soon as possible or even a son in law because she already has a sweet future son in law. Mew can feel his mom's being worried about Zee's future but he knows that love takes time, you cannot fall in love just because you want to, it should happen naturally not by being forced. He believes that his brother will find someone who truly loves him for being himself.

Saint drove to his mama's house, he cannot wait to have his baby koala in his arms again. Once he entered his Mama's home, he saw baby Light running full speed at him, more like waddling with full speed with his chubby legs towards Saint. He picked up Light and spun him around which made Light to squeal and laugh with happiness. Saint kissed both of Light's chubby cheeks.

' I missed you my baby Koala, did you miss Daddy?'

'I miss daddy wevy much.'

'Really?'

'Reallllly.'

'Aww, my sweet baby. Where is grandma?'

'In here.' Saint heard his mother's voice coming from the kitchen.

'Mama, what are you doing?'

'Making my son and grandson's favourite dessert, coconut jelly. I have made them yesterday night, I am just removing them from their cups and just placing them in this cute glass plate.'

 The trio ate the dessert while watching Moana. Yup, once again because it is Light's favourite movie at the moment. 

'Okay mama, thanks for taking care of Light, as usual, I don't even know what I would without you mama, my saviour.' Saint kissed his mama goodbye.

Saint buckled Light in his car seat and they drove the museum. It was a Contemporary Art Museum. Light is really good in art, which baffled even Saint. He is really good at painting and creating beautiful arts, so Saint thinks it is the right thing to do, to bring Light to this art museum. Light was so excited when he saw the sculptures and the paintings. He clapped his chubby hands and even asked Saint many questions about said arts. Light took his time staring at the paintings, his eyes gleamed with interest and passion. Unlike other children who were screaming and running around, Light was a well-behaved child, he is really a very calm and collected baby, hardly cries at night, or even throw a tantrum but a hyper child at times and he loves to make friends. He only sulks when his daddy needs to be away, I mean who wouldn't, kids are really attached to their parents especially kids as young as Light. Saint snapped his son beside the huge sculptures and some candid pictures where Light pointing at the pictures with a huge smile on his face.

Saint drove to an ice cream parlour named The Penguin. It is Light's favourite ice cream parlour and he is a sweet tooth just like his daddy. Saint ordered a huge bowl of chocolate chip ice cream to be shared with his son. They ate the ice cream while talking about Light's favourite art piece in the museum. Saint loves to ask about Light's day every single day because hearing his son talks just makes him happy. Saint felt so surreal, he made a beautiful and such a kind creation like Light. Even though the encounter with Light's other parent is bitter, he never regrets the decision to have Light. He is indeed the Light in Saint's life, his precious little baby Koala and he will never ever let anyone to harm his baby. 

Saint notices that his son has some ice cream smudged on his mouth and chin. Saint snapped the messy looking Light photo and send it to his mama and Janistar. He received a reply instantly and it is from none other than his annoying yet beloved best friend,Janistar. It reads as, 'Aww, he looks so cute, watch out Saint, one of these days I am going to kidnap Light and raise him as my own'. Saint sent the showing the tongue emoji. His mother replied to the text saying cute with a red heart. They finished their ice cream and head home. Saint let Light to play at the playpen in the living room while he cleaned the house. It was time for dinner, he made spaghetti with garlic bread.

Tomorrow is a working day. Saint bath and changed Light into his red Elmo pyjamas which matches Saint's pyjamas. 

'Baby, let's sleep, tomorrow going to be a great day', said Saint with a big smile on his face. Saint tucked his son in the bed and he tucked himself in the blanket. Saint pulled his son to his body. Light quickly wrapped his small chubby hands on his Daddy's waist and placed his tiny head on his daddy's chest. Saint smoothen Light's eyebrows and kissed his forehead. 

'Night baby and Daddy loves you.'

 'Night Dada and Light loves Daddy.'

Saint smiled and both of the father and son slept peacefully not knowing that their life going to change.

Baby Light is such a sweet baby, so precious and cute.