A bit too cosy

Zee entered the cafe that is called 'Dish It' which is a cute cafe with fairy lights, wooden tables and hand-drawn arts drawn on the wall and some hand-drawn arts left by the customers which were pinned into the soft boards. A cafe that offers you western food and cakes and coffees with a huge bookshelf at the corner with bean bags with a small coffee table in the centre. A very cute cafe indeed. Once he entered the cafe he saw Mew waving at him, he was shocked to see a female figure sitting in front of Mew and Gulf, he cannot see her face as he is facing her back. Once he approached the trio, he saw a girl in her mid 20's.

'Zee, you are finally here, take a seat', Mew said a bit more enthusiastically

'Zee, you are finally here, take a seat', Mew said a bit more enthusiastically. Zee sat at the only available seat which is beside the unknown female.

'Zee, this is Aranya', said Mew with a Cheshire cat smile.

' Why does that name ring a bell?'

She is Aunty Sarai's daughter.

'Oh right, what is she even doing here', Zee thought to himself.

'We saw her at the flower shop and we thought it would be merrier to have her, the more the merrier right grinned Mew.

Zee just glared at Mew who just act dumb. After they have placed their order, they had a casual talk. Mew the curious cat he is asked Aranya.

'So Aranya, any boyfriend? Mew asked while lifting his eyebrows.

No.she shook her head.

'No? You are really beautiful, no one ever approached you?'

' I have my eyes set on somebody', said Aranya while looking at the oblivious Zee.

Mew who noticed this cannot let go of his chance to tease his brother. He had a mischievous smile.

'You know Aranya, Zee is single as well. '

'He is?' Aranya asked with a happy face.

'Yes! He is getting old and our mother is really worried that he will stay singl..'

'Mew, stop it! Zee growled.'

' What? I am telling the truth,' Mew feigned innocence.

'I am single, yes but I am not looking for anything at the moment. I am focusing on my goals.'

Upon hearing this Aranya face just dropped. Right at cue, they heard a group of four approaching their way. The waitress ushered two men with two children to the table behind them. Zee looked with a shocked face. Sitting just the opposite of him is Saint with Light beside him, he saw a tall hunk with a great body build with a little girl sitting in front of Saint, from Zee's view, he has a good view of Saint and Light while the unknown duo's back is facing him. Saint who felt like someone is staring at him looked up and gasped, he then waved and smiled at Zee who in return just smiled a little. Mew who saw the shock state of his brother looked at the reason behind and well he found a man who looked really beautiful with baby Light beside him.