The wedding

There you go, Aranya said after fixing Zee's tie. 

Thanks. Zee replied and went to his brother's room.

Anytime baby, love you, Aranya smiled and blew Zee a flying kiss.

Mew...Zee yelled in shock when he saw his brother in a distraught state.

Please, Zee, don't do it.

Do what?

You know damn well what I am saying, Mew said while gritting his teeth.

Oh...the proposal...

Are you out of your mind, you are going to propose to Aranya, that is at my freaking wedding.

Well, technically after your wedding, during the bouquet tossing ceremony, you know, Aranya will catch the flower and I will pop the question.

I am not dumb Zee but why, are you out of your mind? What about Saint and baby Light?

What about them?

Stop playing Zee, I know you faked your 'amnesia'.

What are you even saying, Mew? How can one fake their own amnesia and what do Saint and Light have anything to do with me marrying my long-term girlfriend? I wanted to wait a bit longer but Aranya is 1 month pregnant after that night. I need to be responsible for the baby Mew, I cannot neglect her and the baby, it is better for me to marry her soon as possible. I am not going to listen to this anymore Mew, this is your day and it is important to me as well, so please don't spoil it for both of us.

I....Mew sighed.

Zee quickly hugged Mew tightly, please trust me with this one Mew, I am your little brother, after all, have a little faith in me. 

Mew hugged his brother tightly and said, I hope you are doing the right thing, Zee.

Well, look at you, about to get married to the love of your life and I am about to propose to mine. Gulf looked so stunning, I had a peak just now.

Zee...

What, I am not the one marrying him, he is my brother-in-law okay.

You never changed, Mew smiled.

Never...Zee smiled back.

................................................................................................................................................................

The music played and Zee escorted Mew into the grand wedding hall.

Zee saw Saint sitting in the front row beside his mama and papa. He can spot baby Light, Saint's mother and Jani and even Josh and Fern. He saw Aranya sitting on the second row, right behind Zee's family and he can see Aranya is clearly upset and fuming.

Saint and Light wearing baby blue suits which are the same colour as Zee's suit.

The wedding entrance song titled can't help falling in love started playing (a live band), it is the cue for the groom to enter the hall.

Little kids in white gowns entered the wedding hall by tossing fresh white rose petals on the red carpet.

Gulf finally arrived in a black suit that matches Mew's wedding suit.

Mew teared up when he saw Gulf in the wedding suit.