Fern my friend

'What!!!!! shrieked Jani".

'Shsss Jani, someone's going to hear you', said Saint while cupping Jani's mouth. 

Jani removed Saint's hand from her mouth and said:

 'What do you mean you just saw Light's father? The father that was a no show in your and Light's life, what he wants now Saint? Should I beat him up for you?I know judo you know, I am a black belt in that said Jani while rolling he imagined sleeves.

 Who is he?Do I know him? Why is he doing in our school compound, is he here for you or...Jani gasped, he wants to take Baby Light away from you is it, Saint? Should I call the cops Saint, where is Light, should I take care of him while you sort this all out?

'Jani, calm down, Light's father..he..u hmm. He really don't know about Light's existence. 

'What!!!'

'Shh, Jani, could you keep it low, I don't want my life to be a free drama for others okay.'

'Sorry Saint but why you didn't tell him?'

Saint's face harden and said for a very good reason Jani, it is for the best, for him and me and Light. 

'Who is he, Saint? '

'He is the CEO of Cotton and Candy, Zee Pruk Panich.' 

'What!!!!!! Are you for real????'

'Jani, I swear to god, you better lower your voice down before I stuff your mouth with my own damn socks threatened Saint. 

'Eww gross and you are really aggressive, how did even the CEO fall for you in the first place?'

Saint glared at Jani who just smiled and hold her hands in the air as a surrender.

' So, what you going to do, you need to assist him for the renovation. Wait, do he even remember you, Saint?'

'I guess not because he acts normal but he can remember me back because he asked me whether we have met before.'

'How now Saint? What are you going to do?'

'I don't even know Jani, what it is, I not going to let him have my son.'

 Saint, technically Light is his son as well and he can actually fight for custody. 

That's why I am not going to show Light to him. Jani, I really hope you can take care of Light when I need you, I really cannot lose Light, he is my world Jani, Saint said with such sorrow and with tears gliding down his cheeks. 

Jani hugged Saint.

 'Saint, don't worry, Light is my baby as well, I will protect him with all I got, don't you worry ya.' 

Saint nodded and said thanks.

 He headed to his class. Saint had a new student joined his class, she is a 4-year-old named Lawana(Thai name) and Fern(English name). Fern is such a sweet and talkative 4-year-old who kinda got attached to Light. Fern is an only child as well. Fern followed Light like a lost puppy everywhere and what baffles Saint more is that Light don't even mind one bit, he acts like Fern was there with him since day 1. They played together. Fern act like a protective big sister, when Light fell when he was playing with his classmates, Fern was the one who turned back and ran towards Light as fast as he could. She dusted his pants and helped him to get up. Light had a bruise on his knee which was bleeding a little. Light's lip wobbled a bit, indicating the waterfall going to start any minute. Saint who watched the whole over deal was on his way to comfort his baby Koala. Fern's action made him stop on his track.