Little white lies

Yes Aunty Sarai, what is it?

I know this is all sudden but I think we should start preparing for your wedding, after my surgery, I am worried about Aranya, after I am gone, who is going to take care of her, you know that I had Aranya after thirteen years of waiting, she is a miracle child for me and my husband. I am so glad she found herself a wonderful guy like you, I always worried about what is going to be my daughter's fate but after seeing how happy she is now, I am really glad it all happened. I have always wanted my child to marry my best friend's child, your mother and I have always talked about it since our college days, to know that is going to come true makes me really emotional, said Mrs Sarai with tears in her eyes.

Ahhh...aunty, you should not talk like that. You are getting better now. Aranya, she is still young, she just finished her studies, she needs to see the real world, Mew is getting married soon and I think I am not ready to get married as well, I hope you understand that aunty.

Ah, well you are right, I am happy to hear you guys are dating, and to see with my own eyes how you care for Aranya makes me believe that you will not let go.

Ah..hmm.Aunty..I really need to go, my...uhmm...Mew need me in the office..I will get going now Aunty..you take care okay, uncle, I am leaving now. Zee left without even bidding Aranya goodbye, well after the stunt she pulled, she is lucky that Zee left her like that, if not he would have poured water on her head and tell her to wake from her fantasy that she created about Zee.

Zee drove to his house, took a warm bath, and quickly messaged Saint.

Hey? So sorry for leaving like that, I really want to try your mother's cooking.

Hey! Hahaha, don't worry, you have plenty of opportunities to try my mama's cooking. How is work over there, don't stress yourself, at this stage, it feels like you are preparing for the wedding instead of Mew. XD

Well, I think I need to prepare right, I indeed found myself a potential groom.

.......

Saint?? Hello, you there?

Zee, my mother is calling me to help her to bake some cookies, I will text you later, take care and again please rest well.

Okay Saint, talk to you later. =D

................................................................................................................................................................

Zee woke up feeling so refreshed, he took a warm shower and got ready for the day, he can feel it going to be a good day.

Hi Saint! Morning =D

Morning Zee =)

Heading to the office now, I think I cannot make it to the site today =(

It is okay Zee, there is always tomorrow.

But I really want to meet you now TT

A big baby indeed, see you when I see you, Zee, take care.

Okay, Saint, you owe me a kiss though =P

Since when??

Since now, okay, gtg.

Zee!!!

Zee snickered and put his phone in his pocket.

He drove to his office.

................................................................................................................................................................