Explain yourself

Zee managed to stop the grab. He yanked open the car door aggressively and pulled Saint out. He told the grab driver to leave, asked sorry and he even paid the grab driver for the trouble.

"P'Zee, just let me go. I really don't have time for your game."

"What game Saint?" Zee tried to be calm.

"Don't act like you don't know P'Zee, I am sure you can't explain yourself anymore. What is my bloody Tupperware doing in Aranya's hand? Don't come up with some stupid excuses like it was another Tupperware. I am not deaf, I heard it clearly that Aranya said she loved the tako."

"Wow! What a coincidence isn't it". Saint clapped and laughed sarcastically.

I..I can explain Saint, please listen to my explanation.

What bullshit you want to spit now P'Zee, I really had enough. I am a father for god sake, I am no longer the old Saint, the Saint that blindly trusts you like a goddamn hormonal young adult. I am responsible now and we don't need you and your drama in our lives P'Zee. Find someone else for your silly game, I am not the person you are looking for, maybe we are not suited for each other after all, I don't even know why faith needs to play a dirty trick like this. Am I a joke to you universe, Saint asked while dogging his head up.

What do you mean by not the old hormonal young adult? asked Zee with puzzle plaster on his face.

I meant the old me at the beginning of whatever label you want to label for our relationship as. I am no longer that, I have a kid, I need to focus on him, so I am begging you P'Zee, just let me go now before we go any further in this "thing", Saint said while pointing to Zee and him. 

Saint, why do you always pull this stunt? You always give up if you sense things are getting difficult or even close to anything that can eff up your perfect life. Can't you see dammit, I have been in love with you since day 1, ever since I laid my eyes on you. You have been avoiding me for the first half of months since we met, I thought maybe you were shy but you proved me wrong when you get all mushy and cuddly with that hunk that you went on a date.

Whatt??? Excuse me Mr I am engaged to a girl but still wanna date a single father". Well, sorry to feel intimated by you and feeling comfortable with the only male friend I have so far. FYI, Josh is dating Jani and you don't have any right to get jealous while you date some girl even though you are pretending. I have feelings too Mr CEO, so don't come after my ass all because you have an ego as huge as your shiny building. 

Saint....I...okay, I am at fault, sorry for getting jealous and taking it all out on you. It's been so long since I have dated anyone.

How many years, 4 years? Saint said it sarcastically.

What, no, I have been single for the past 8 years. My last girlfriend ditched me for a white girl, yayy for her.

Ohhh, hmm, so you are, hmmm, bisexual.

Well, I am pansexual but does it even matter right now, my sexuality? All that matters now is that I am in love with an amazing person who is standing right in front of me in this second. 

I...but Zee, you cannot expect me to stay calm while you dutifully do your boyfriend duty for your fake girlfriend. You basically ditched my mother and me just to see Miss Princess. On top of that, you gave her the tako and even my mom's Tupperware. She made it specially for you. Did you even eat it, Saint asked accusingly.

Sure, I did. I...well...I am sorry for not being honest with you. That snake, I mean Aranya, she has been treating me like a damn ragged doll, she knew very well that I am doing all this for her mom alone. So she is having loads of fun with it. She called me and told me her mom called me for a lunch over in fact she told Mrs Sarai that I went there to surprise, that is complete bullshit. I went over cause Aranya have something important to tell me, I went there out of respect to the lady that has been my mother's best friend since childhood. Sometimes I wonder if Aranya is really Mrs Sarai's daughter, how a witch like her can be a daughter to a couple like that, look at you and your family, you three are literal angels. I can see where you and Light get your good and kind nature from, it is indeed from your mom.