〖️Gyehyeon × Hoyoung〗️³³

Request by:paradised_

Gyehyeon went to the kitchen as he saw Hoyoung who was smiling while watching some drama's on the tv.

Gyehyeon figured out that Hoyoung always has his smile but its look kinda painful to see.. he always saw him skioing when he also had an hard time.. Dongheon and the others are not even there with Gyehyeon but seeing Hoyoung smiling give him worried.

Hoyoung smiles when he helped the others with cares and even if he was struggling.. what he was hiding?

"Hyung.. could.. we talk?" Gyehyeon as he seats next to Hoyoung who his attention on the tv.

"Hyung.. why are you smiling while watching a sad stories?"

"Its nothing Gye.. i just want to.."

"Hyung im serious.. do you hide something from us?" Hoyoung smile faded as he look at Gyehyeon that almost gone crying.

".. Gyehyeon.. listen.. i just dont want to make things worst especially my nightmare of me being alone.. smile always calms me down even you guys are loud.. but yea.. smile keeps me safe from darkness.."

"W-what?"

"I had a dream..where all of you leaving me into the darkness.. even the love couldn't feel it.. everything was faded from what i see.. i just.. make this to make me feel.. cheer.."

"Hyung.. you know im here right? I can took care of you hyung.. you had me worried so badly.. the others isn't here either.."

"Its only us Gye.. the others are gone.. ah.. how sad.."

"Hyung.. dont worry.. im here for you Hyung! We will make things right instead he of wrong"

"O-ow.. Gyehyeon.." Gyehyeon were now holding Hoyoung hand as Hoyoung start to blushed.

"Come on~ lets not play pretend, open up your heart hyung"

"Ah.. i will Gye.. i will" Hoyoung smile at Gyehyeon as the two are now hugging each others.

……

Sorry if its too shorts, i have no ideas again but this is the only thing i got

Hope you like it♡️