〖️Gyehyeon × Hoyoung〗️¹²

Request by:lavendered_

Recently, Dongheon and Hoyoung didn't came for practice making the others shocked inside their practice room.

Gyehyeon had feelings of jealous knowing that he actually liking Hoyoung a lot.. but the others didn't know it yet so they do what they need to do.

Gyehyeon keep thinking where could Hoyoung be.. since Dongheon also didn't came, his mind full with negative feelings.

He keep thinking it as he accidentally scream as the others look at him who look tired of something. Kangmin was about to send him a hug but he walk away from the room making the other blank in confusion.

Gyehyeon went to his shared room with Yongseung, Kangmin and Minchan. He was about to cry but tears couldn't even form yet, he still have could thing that maybe Hoyoung is inside his room.

He walk out while checking around before knocking on Hoyoung and Yeonho shared room door. As he open revealing Hoyoung on the bed while his hand was covered with a bandage.

Gyehyeon had a shock feelings as he try to wake him up and Dongheon show's up from the door.

"Gye?" The deep voice make Gyehyeon shivered as he look behind him it was Dongheon.

"What happen to him?" Gyehyeon ask him with his tiny soft voice.

"He accidentally cut himself the timr he was about to cook something" Dongheon said as he seat on the edge of the bed.

"Where the cuts?" Gyehyeon who nervously asking Dongheon shows a mark on his palm.

"H-how.." Gyehyeon who start to tear up making Dongheon look at him curiously.

"Why you acting suspicious lately?"

".. ah.. it because i care of him.."

"Do you.. love him?" Dongheon who actually open wide his eyes in shocked as Gyehyeon nod his head.

Dongheon nod at him back as he leaving the room letting only him and Hoyoung who still asleep.

Few hours later, Hoyoung woke up with something heavy on his left arm as he look down to see Gyehyeon actually asleep on his arm that make him blushed.

He slowly waking Gyehyeon and Gyehyeon look at him with a blush. The two are now blushing as Yongseung and Kangmin peek through out thr door and shocked.

Yeonho walk to them as he ask what happen and Kangmin checking it again and this time the three shocked as Gyehyeon was about to get out from the room.

Kangmin was about to scream as Yongseung shut his mouth and caring him to their room. Yeonho walk to the living room as Hoyoung was behind him holding hand with him.

The two were still blushing and Minchan saw them and the word on his mouth always make the two stopped.

"Are you two dating?"

………

Sorry i end it here, cause its look like that would be the ending for it hehe sorry if it wasn't that long enough