〖️Hoyoung × Gyehyeon × Yongseung〗️²³

Request by:_sydca_

Hoyoung and Yongseung has been dating and Gyehyeon is Hoyoung little brother who hate it. He more love his own brother than his brother boyfriend.

One day Hoyoung invite Yongseung to come to his house cause he got bored as Yongseung arrived, Gyehyeon the one who open the door and saw him he immediately close the door with a loud bang noise.

Yongseung almost got heart attack as he heard Hoyoung screaming from inside as he open the door and bow at him.

"Im sorry for my little brother attitude" Hoyoung said as Yongseung just giggles as they went inside.

Gyehyeon who play with his phone and saw him as he storms up and walk away. Hoyoung was a bit awkward causes of Gyehyeon.

But Yongseung was alright with it. The two are now seating just facing to each others. And Gyehyeon came as he seat next to Hoyong and start to be clingy over him.

Yongseung was about to greet himself to Gyehyeon but Gyehyeon just glare at him as his give his puppy eyes to Hoyoung that actually saying

"Can you kick him out" but Hoyoung shake his head as he and Yongseung holding hands in front of him.

Gyehyeon pull Hoyoung hand as he put it on his and stick his tongue out making Yongseung feel not safe.

Yongseung keep trying as Gyehyeon deeply look at him with his sharp eyes. Yongseung awkwardly look away as Hoyoung was actually making the drink.

Yongseung walk over Gyehyeon as he seat next to him making Gyehyeon look at him weirdly. Yongseung look at Gyheyeon who look smol as Hoyoung came and sae both of them faced each others.

Hoyoung a bit confused as Yongseung saw him and start hugging him and Gyehyeon who keep making sad face.

Hoyoung look at Gyehyeon who actually look Jealous, he smile as he call him as Gyehyeon hugged him. Hoyoung feel he have been loved from his boyfriend and his little brother.

"Hope you two close" Yongseung and Gyehyeon stare at each other but Gyehyeon glare at him.

…………