〖️Dongheon × Gyehyeon〗️⁴⁰ (Part 1)

Request by:gyehyeonlover

"Mom im going now!"

(Gyehyeon P.O.V)

Hello, im Gyehyeon. Im a transfer student from my old school cause i used to get bullied by a lot of students.. and here i am.. changing school where hopefully i could make some friends with.. cause i usually being alone..

I enter the school buildings as all i see was all students are just having fun with themself. They look at me as they all stopped as i walk towards the principal office as i could heard everyone whispering about me.

As i was in the principal office, he told me which class i will be in as he show's me around as i enter my class and all students was curious to see me. The teacher start to introduce me as the new student in the class as everyone clapping their hands.

"Introduce yourself to your new friends" i was a bit shy but i do my best.

"Hello, im.. Jo Gyehyeon and.. im a transfer student" Everyone start saying hi to me as i was touches about it.

"You could seat next to Yeosang" the teacher point at the boy in my age as i seat next to him as he immediately saying hi to me.

"Hi~" me as i giggles in shyness.

"Im Yeosang, nice to meet you Gyehyeon" both of us smile's as our class start the lesson with everyone worst nightmare, mathematics.

(Skip to break time)

I was chatting with Yeosang as he bring me towards the cafeteria where there was a lot of students. Me and Yeosang join in line just to take some food as a sudden someone grab my arms away making Yeosang shocked.

"Yah! Let me go!" I screamed as the boy look at me like i was an idiot.

"Hah? New student? Wah~ i cant believe its happening ~ this going to be fun~"

"Lee Dongheon! Let him go!" Yeosang pulled my arms away from Dongheon as he chuckled.

"We have our new play time guys~"

Yeosang pulled me over to the hallway as he look at me worried. "Are you hurt? That bitch... i swear i will kick his ass soon.."

"Im fine Yeosang.. im fine, nothing is hurt"

"Thank god... Dongheon love to bully a new student like you.. ah.. he was a high class student.. welp.. he supposed to be in college already but because he is being stupid so he fall his grade's.. that make him the oldest in this school.. damn.."

"Oh.. that.. not even new to me to get bullied.."

"Why??? Is it because you also get bullied from your previous school? Bitch? How dare they.. a person like you supposed to be loved bot to be hated.. damn your old school are so damn mean.."

"Hah dont worry Yeosang, recently you are my first friend i met"

"We can be BFF if you like too" i smile as we both agreed and went back to the cafeteria.

(Third Person POV)

Dongheon and his friends went to their class as his friends actually bought something that they use to bring. A pack of Cigarette and a lighter. The five of them start to light up their cigarette as they chat on something as Dongheon eyes caught Gyehyeon walking past his class as he went out immediately.

The four of them stay as they keep chatting on s same topic. Dongheon followed Gyehyeon and Yeosang towards their class as before Gyehyeon even enter the class, Dongheon pulled his waist as Gyehyeon freeze from entering the class.

Yeosang shocked once again as this time he actually kick Dongheon by the stomach making Dongheon dropped his cigarette to the floor as himself as well. Dongheon look up in madness as Yeosang pulled Gyehyeon closely and enter their classroom.

Dongheon pissed as he went back towards his class. Once he reach his class his friends surprise to see him just seat on the chair while his hands was on his stomach.

"Get punch? What a loser" the four of them lsugh as Dongheon pissed off as he fall his head on the table as his mind full with something he shouldn't have been thinking about.

"Why.. why.. is he inside my mind?"

………

(Part 1)

Thank You For The Request ♡️♡️♡️