〖️Hoyoung × Yongseung〗️¹

The time they had their break time, Hoyoung had some ideas to bring one of his favourite member that is Yongseung for a walk outside.

Without knowing anyone notice about it, he went to his room as he knocking the door letting Yongseung deep voice saying "Come in"

Hoyoung walk in as Yongseung was curious why Hoyoung were here.

"Owh Yongseung ~ a.."

"Speak.."

"Would you like to go out with me?"

"For what hyung?"

"Ah just.. were having a break from practice right, so i wanna show you something"

"A.. sure but were must tell-"

Hoyoung cut Yongseung sentence as the shocked on Yongseung face make the room gone silence awkward.

"I meant.. that maybe just between us"

"Are you hiding something?"

"Bruh of course not just let go!"

By the time, Yongseung and Hoyoung went inside the Van and it seems quuet with the others. And also awkward causes the awkward silence the whole ride.

Hoyoung told their driver where to go but he didn't even told the place to Yongseung.

"Hyung stop hiding secret.. you make me uncomfortable"

"Aw dont worry ~ this gonna be fun~"

Few Minutes ride, they already arrive at their destination and Yongseung was surprised what he just see.

"Welcome to the Farmhouse~"

"Who's the owner of this Farm? It so beautiful ~"

"Actually it was supposed to be my Grand parents"

"Wah look at those fresh berries!"

"Maybe you could just taste those"

Hoyoung and Yongseung walk around The Farm where they also saw a few Cows and Sheeps eating the grass. And the last place they visit was the lake.

It was beautiful to see everything clear. Yongseung start to fall in love with the place and without knowing that Hoyoung still hiding was he actually fall in love with him.

Yongseung aren't knowing itbyet but the time has come for him to try.

"Hey Yongseung.."

"Yes hyung?"

"Well that im happy you were liking the place"

"Owh yeah! This is amazing!! You should just bring the others here tho but why only me?"

"Actually i want to tell you that... every time i see your face with your cheerful smile, i started to fall in love with you.. but im sorry for keeping this.. im afraid you wont believe what i just saying.."

"Wait you do? OMG!"

"Why? You dont like it?"

"I meant.. since you act like the mother for our group, i started to felt ashamed and sad and now were meet up in this beautiful place just for the moment?"

"Well yeah~ will you be mine?"

"Omg Hyung! What if i said..."

"What is it?"

"YES!!!!!!!"

Yongseung hugged Hoyoung as the older smile in joy. Hoyoung pat Yongseung head and Yongseung even stare at him and them together stare at the beautiful view of the lake.

............