〖️Gyehyeon × Hoyoung〗️³⁴

Request by:cutie_winter

"Lets have a party tonight ~ just for us cause why not?" Minchan said as the others agree about it.

Dongheon bought 5 bottles of Soju as Minchan and Gyehyeon smirk. While the others are just making their food unbothered as the party start right on time when Dongheon already start drinking.

The party aren't that Chaos it just three of them which is Dongheon, Minchan and Gyehyeon got drunk as they start singing randomly while the four of them just drink some normal coffee which is also part of the caffeine which make you awake the whole night.

The four just watching their phone as Hoyoung eyes seeing Gyehyeon was tired but he wont stop giggling same goes to Minchan and Dongheon.

The next morning, Gyehyeon was awake as he tried to get up, he felt something heavy underneath him. He look down to see someone hugging him.

He look closely as it was Hoyoung sleeping beside him while hugging him. Gyehyeon was confused but he suddenly blushed.

"Why is he sleeping beside me? And why is he so cute? Am i having a feeling towards Hoyoung hyung? IMPOSSIBLE!! I cant do that.. his my hyung.. but.. he also very lovely.." he thought as he tried to move but Hoyoung stopped him.

"I know what you were thinking.." Hoyoung pin Gyehyeon on the bed as he was on top of him.

"H-hyung??" Gyehyeon was scared seeing Hoyoung look deeply onto his eyes.

Gyehyeon gulp in nervous as a sudden kiss from Hoyoung gave Gyehyeon a shocked as his heart beating so fast. Hoyoung place both of his hands on his neck as he start kissing Gyehyeon passionly.

Gyehyeon couldn't hide them anymore as he kissed him back. Hoyoung break their kiss as he smile at Gyehyeon and hugged him like a teddy bear hugged.

"Well i know you love me~ you told me the time you were drunk, and even you smell like alcohol but fuck it i love you too Gyehyeon" Gyehyeon blushed as he smile back at Hoyoung.

"I do love you to Hoyoung hyung"

………

If its too short, im sorry😅 this is the only ideas i have

Tq for the request ♡️