〖️Hoyoung × Dongheon〗️³⁷

Request by:cutie_winter

Dongheon was practicing his dancing move in the studio as than his manager came in with a greeting. Dongheon looked behind him as he shocked seeing a unfamiliar person next to his manager.

"Dongheon, this is Hoyoung and he will in charge to take my space, sorry for worring you Dongheon but im wishing you the best for your performance soon" his manager bow as he left.

Dongheon stopped as he looked at Hoyoung who was smiling at him. "Hello Dongheon, i see your a dancer? I could help you if need anytime"

Dongheon first giving him his creep face as Hoyoung came closer to him as he helped Dongheon with the dance for a few hours. Dongheon still not get to use them but when ever Hoyoung touches his arms and waist give him chills and blushed.

"Wishing you a goodluck Dongheon for your stage" Hoyoung smile as he leave.

"W-wait!" Hoyoung stopped as he look at Dongheon.

"Hm?"

"Will you.. come when i was performing? On the stage.." Hoyoung smile.

"If you want me to come, i could" Dongheon was a bit happy about it as he bow at Hoyoung politely.

Hoyoung bow his head as he left the room. Dongheon once he hears the door shut close, he immediately fell down on the floor and thinking about something that may bothered himself.

He fall for his own manager? Plus he look younger than him but he is look very mature in age. But he does fall for Hoyoung. The stage would came the next few hours as he getting ready and went to the van as he arrived at the show.

A lot of fans waving at him and that time Hoyoung was with him. Dongheon shocked seeing Hoyoung standing next to him like a security guards of him as he look back at Dongheon and smile.

"Im coming with you, well i'll be in the back room while you performing." Hoyoung said while whispering as Dongheon blushed.

The enter the back room as Dongheon was getting ready with his outfit and also trained a bit and that time, Hoyoung still helping him with the move as Dongheon very appreciate it but also blushed at the same time.

Now Dongheon went to the stage as the music starts, he start to dance follows the beat and also since he was a rapper, he also rap at the same time while dancing. Hoyoung who was watching the stage was happy to see Dongheon successfully made it.

After finish, Dongheon went back as he open the door reveal Hoyoung smiling at him. He hugged Dongheon as Dongheon was surprised and blushed again but more lighter.

Dongheon start to eat his meal after the performance as Hoyoung was there just looking at his phone. Dongheon looked at Hoyoung as he was worried if Hoyoung haven't eaten yet.

He took one of the shrimp as he was about to feed them on Hoyoung where Hoyoung immediately looked at him making Dongheon shiver as he was about to put them back, Hoyoung pulled his hands as he eat the shrimp and also kissed Dongheon while bite the shrimp half so the two would have half of them as Dongheon still shocked.

Hoyoung wink at him as he put his phone away and looked at Dongheon. "Literally you blushing when ever you look at me, that your first kiss Isn't it?"

"H-how do you.." Dongheon than got another kiss from Hoyoung as this was more mature as Hoyoung eyes stare at Dongheon who closes his eyes and break the kiss.

"Glad to know that you had feelings on me~ Lee Dongheon" Dongheon hide his face with his hands in embarrassed as since he was nominated for the win, he immediately get up as he went back to the stage as he could sees a lot if voting which lead him as the winner.

Dongheon shocked in surprise as he was happy about it. All fans are shouting on him and he giving a speech to the fans and cries once he actually work hard for it. Hoyoung at the back just smiling and once he saw Dongheon came back while crying, Hoyoung pulled Dongheon waist as he kissed Dongheon again and the stuff member are not bothered to judge cause they ship the two of them silently.

Secretly Dongheon is dating his new manager named Bae Hoyoung.

………

Thank You For The Request ♡️♡️♡️

(This may lead to you all to stan Verivery and give them their first win, pleaseu we need their first win!!!)