〖️Yongseung × Minchan × Yeonho〗️⁵

Request by:PuppySooDoo

Yongseung is one of secretary that are Innocent and Beautiful on Minchan the C.E.O of the gaming company. He was loved by Minchan the owner of the gaming company knowing from his personality.

One day, Yongseung bestie, Yeonho was needed him for a case. But Minchan would never allow his love secretary went out with someone. Instead, he bring Yeonho inside his company letting Yongseung shocked.

Now Yeonho was inside his office. He was a bit scared to see the C.E.O. Minchan look at him with a smirk on his face and seeing Yeonho who was shaken in fear make him have a seat in front of him.

So did Yeonho seat on the chair that was in front of him. But still Yeonho was nervous and still scared. He have a chills all over his skin.

"So~ why do you want to bring my favorite secretary out with you??" Minchan ask with a low voice.

"A.. i wasn't mean to bothered you by it.. it just.. he was my best friend and all i want is his help, i've been struggling making stuff"

"What kind of stuff??" Minchan stood up for his seat as he walk towards Yeonho who was now having shiver.

Yeonho gasp as Minchan press his hand onto his shoulder making his nervous even more terrified.

"Hmm?? What stuff??"

"A-ac.. actually.. i.."

"Just say it~ i wont bite you if you tell me about it~~im just curious"

Yeonho try to speak but all he does was everything turn into terrified. The low voice on Minchan making him about to cry any minute.

"Say~ it~"

"It because i love him.."

Minchan gasp as he now faced him and Yeonho start to tear up that making Minchan shocked.

Minchan take out his speaker and start calling Yongseung to come inside his office.
Yeonho was non stop crying and Yongseung came with a gasp.

He run to him as he ask what happen to Minchan. But all Minchan do was stay silent and just went back to his seat and just stay silent.

Yongseung try to calm Him down as he also look at Minchan who silently cried. He turn around to hide his tears from Yongseung but Yongseung already saw it.

The two were now cried. Making Yongseung even more confused.

"What happen??" Yongseung say to himself as now Yeonho stop crying and try to get out from the company. But suddenly Minchan stop both of them from walking out and the two freeze at where they were.

Minchan turn back around to see Yeonho who low his head and Yongseung who was confused.

"Im sorry about it" Minchan say to Yeonho who were now look at him with a shocked on his face.

"Since you say about it.. the thing is.. that i also like Yongseung, his my favorite secretary" Minchan say as he look at Yongseung who were now froze.

Yeonho was shocked as Minchan walk towards him and hugged him making Yongseung even more confused and also scared.

"I didn't mean to be in this way.." Minchan say while hugging Yeonho and Yeonho reply with a soft voice saying.

"Its not your fault.. i was to scared to tell you about it.. i wasn't planning for this.." Yeonho look at Yongseung who were now stand next to the exit door.

"Yong!" Yeonho shouted as he start running towards him and follow by Minchan who were just walking.

"Wha-"

"Look Yongseung, it maybe weird but you know how much i love you right?" Yeonho say as he touches Yongseung cheeks that are burning.

"Y-yes.."

"And look.. i guess.." Yeonho look at Minchan who was just standing at the hallway.

"I guess i should give a chance for three of us to be together with you"

Yongseung was shocked. He has no word to say but stare at Minchan that are now walk towards both of them.

"It wouldn't hurt to try right?" Yeonho innocently give his smile to Yongseung and Yongseung agree with it.

"I guess we could.. try" Minchan and Yeonho were now start hugging Yongseung and the other secretary that were at the hallway was shocked.

……………

Yea, hope you like it~
Sorry again if my grammar or misspelled, i may type very fast and somehow my ideas to this are way to different but i tried to make it like what you want so here they are