〖️Hoyoung × Verivery〗️¹⁸

Request by:paradised_

"How Would Verivery Day If Hoyoung Wasn't There"

"GYEHYEON WASH THE DISHES NOW!" Dongheon while shouting making Kangmin shivered.

Yeonho shouted at him back. "COULD YOU DOWN YOU VOICE! YOU MAKING KANGMIN GOT SCARED!"

Few hours later, Minchan was about to cook as he accidentally touched the hot pan as he screamed. The others running around causes of panic.

Dongheon who keep making trash on his room and never clean it just chilling watching his phone.

Kangmin bring the medical kit while running. He rushed to Minchan as Yeonho keep the fire low and the kitchen are now on fire.

Yongseung who is fainted while Gyehyeon carried him out from the dorm. Yeonho try to stop the fire as Kangmin who is holding Minchan and went out from the dorm.

Dongheon could smell smoke as he look around that the kitchen was on fire he immediately running out from the dorm as he saw the others.

And Hoyoung came back and saw the building was on fire. His jaw dropped and look at the others.

"I.. will.. end.. you.. all.. for.. making.. this.. mess.."

All six shivered as Hoyoung start attacking them outside of their dorm.

"That is how they are without Hoyoung mostly accurate"

…………

Its short i know~ i have no ideas lmao hope you enjoy~