〖️Yeonho × Yongseung〗️⁸

This will be the part two, back story before Yeonho helping Gyehyeon from the bully.

………

Yeonho walk towards his locker knowing his best friend Yongseung were there just staring at him with his face with a smirk.

"Why you feeling lonely? Im here for you"

"What do you want.. i dont have mood for it.."

"You know that, we love to bully those young kids?"

"Yongseung, i had enough. Even tho you are my close friend.. i want to move on.. everytime we did this thing, im the one who always went to the principal office.."

Yongseung smirk again.

"So you wanting me to change? You know what? I wont, i wont do it"

"That why you are a bitch"

"Come on! Its fun just to bully those kids!"

"Yongseung.. you change a lot.. before we done this shit, i knew you as a good friend"

Yeonho walk away. Yongseung give him a playful glare and walk away. The next day the time Gyehyeon came. Yongseung and the rest of his gang came and start to tease Gyehyeon.

That moment where Yeonho was there and shocked. Yeonho push Yongseung away as he could see the mad face on Yeonho make the four walk away while laughing at him.

"Are you alright?"

------

Yeonho punch one of the bullies as they run away making the other students gasp.

Yeonho kneed down tear up. He was regret what have he done the past with Yongseung and the others. He was very regret.

(With Yongseung)

He the one who got hit by Yeonho as he felt something wrong with him. Now he felt regretting on something thay he shouldn't felt.

He was regret for being the bullies. Even Yeonho was leaving the group, now he felt the pain what he have cost.

"I guess Yeonho was right.. i dont deserve being the bullies.."

"What are you talking about? We already had fun"

"Yea whats wrong with you"

"Shut Up and dont mess my mood! Yeonho was right you three are the fools"

"Huh so your leaving? Have fun being a nerd"

Yongseung holding his pain and also he was pissed off.

"Bye Nerd"

Yongseung run away from the three as they laughing while continue what were they doing on the back of their school.

Yongseung was searching for Yeonho as he could see him in the Principal Office. The Principal saw him outside as Yongseung enter the office and the Principal with a serious face making him upset.

"So now you regret for what you were doing?"

Yongseung shocked as Yeonho the one who speak without looking at him.

"Y-yes.. im sorry for what i have done.."

"Kim Yongseung! You the one who bullied Gyehyeon the whole time and also hurting Yeonho"

"Yes.. i was beong forced by the others.."

"Are you the leader of the gang?"

Yeonho stare at him deeply making Yongseung nod.

"Im sorry.. i felt regret.. please don't kick from this school.. all i want is to stay with my best friend..."

Yeonho shocked as he stare at Yongseung.

"I want to be with you.."

The Principal had enough and letting the three boys out from her office.

Now the three gone silence at the cafeteria.

"Im sorry Yeonho.."

"You still wanting our friendship?"

"I was regret and yes i want it back.."

"Well then.. Gyehyeon, maybe you could trust him now.. as a friend of mine.."

"Thank you Yeonho.. and i promise i will always by your side as long i stay with you"

"You sound weird to be honest"

"Cause i love you"

Gyehyeon with his Innocent face when hearing "i love you" making him shocked.

"Whaaaaaaaat?!"

……………