〖️Gyehyeon × Minchan〗️¹⁶

Request by:t-thunder_-

All verivery had their vacation as they all went beach. They all having fun as they arrived and each of them when around.

Gyehyeon who with Minchan was a but awkward. Minchan love the view of it as the air cooling them. Gyehyeon look at him as he gone blushed but than Yeonho and Kangmin pulled them as they all went out from their room and went to the beach.

Yeonho run with Yongseung, Dongheon and Hoyoung just chilling with Kangmin who start eating. Minchan seat on one of the rocks while Gyehyeon just look at him from the far.

When his hair was been blows by the wind, Gyehyeon eyes glows as he hide himself on the one of the huge trees. He sees the others having fun around.

Like Yeonho and Yongseung playing chase, Hoyoung rest his head on Dongheon shoulder while Kangmin just look at the ocean. The wave was so aesthetic and Minchan smile on it.

Gyehyeon saw him walking and went to the room. The others are just having fun. Gyehyeon quietly followed Minchan knowing his shared room with Minchan. Kangmin also there cause he was about to take a nap. But he saw Gyehyeon keep his eyes on Minchan. Kangmin that was about to wash his feet after went to the beach.

Gyehyeon when to the bathroom as Kangmin follow him as he was starting to wash his feets but Kangmin stop him by asking "why you keep staring at Minchan hyung?"

The older gasp as he look behind seeing Kangmin was there about to was his feets too. Gyehyeon give him his sad face making the younger confused.

After finished, still Kangmin had feeling that Gyehyeon must have been fall over Minchan. Kangmin was a bit curious if its true or not but his head said yes.

He walk out from the bathroom as he start whispering to Minchan about what he was thinking. Minchan gasp as he look at the Younger unbelievable.

The younger nod as he start to take a nap. It almost night time when the others still seeing the sunset. The even took a picture of it.

Minchan was a bit confused about what Kangmin told him as he saw Gyehyeon keep his eyes on the phone. But than Gyehyeon look at him and shocked that Minchan was staring at him.

Gyehyeon start to act as his phone was been pulled by Minchan. Gyehyeon was fully red when Minchan was on top of him holding his phone.

Minchan look at him and saw that Gyehyeon was in red abd shocked. "What happen to you? You feeling hot"

Minchan touches his forehead as Gyehyeon from inside start screaming. The others are back as they saw Minchan was on top of Gyehyeon and Yeonho start screaming

"SHIP IT!" And got slap on the back by Yongseung and start pulling his ears and went to their shared room.

Minchan blushed as he give his phone back. Gyehyeon was a bit shocked as Minchan went back to the chair looking outside.

Gyehyeon get off the bed as he start hugging Minchan from the back. Minchan shocked as he look behind him that Gyehyeon was hugging him and resting his head on his shoulder.

Minchan smile as he was doing some edit. And suddenly Kangmin snore appear disturbing the two lovey-dovey moment of what Gyehyeon want.

Minchan look at him face to face as suddenly he kissed him making Gyehyeon even more red and fall the ground. Minchan shocked that it was his first kiss as he also fainted on the ground.

Dongheon from outside the window saw them and start saying "that what i called mess up"

Hoyoung also saw it as he start giggling. "Gye does fall for Minchan"

The two laugh as they went to their shared bed.

…………

Hopefully this is what you want, and this beach thingy remind me of my hotel in my country.

Whoops- hehe enjoy~

#FixyLoveYou♡️