〖️Hoyoung × Verivery〗️¹⁷

Request by:Soljipark1997

Hoyoung was talking care of sick Minchan whow as in his room. While the others just outside. As he left the room Gyehyeon start making a tea for him.

Dongheom was still in his room and Yeonho who start letting him seat at the couch. Kangmin was out from his room as he seat next to Hoyoung and than lay his head on his lap. While than Gyehyeon give him his tea. Yeonho was trying to calming Hoyoung from over working for taking care of them.

Yongseung walk in as he saw Hoyoung drinking his tea while Gyehyeon was seat on the floor watching tv. Kangmin fall asleep on his lap and he slowly pat him softly by the head.

Yongseung joined them and seat on the floor next to Gyehyeon and he start playing with his cube. Dongheon cam out from his room and checking over Minchan who actually still asleep.

Yongseung get up as he start making soup for Minchan but Hoyoung stop him. Dongheon told Hoyoung to stop over working.

Hoyoung was amazed how his member were stop him from working a lot. That was his duty for being their mother. Yongseung made a simple chicken soup as he send it to Minchan room. But than Hoyoung get up to look at Yongseung who actually feeding Minchan that was already awaken and start to seat up.

Gyehyeon hugged Hoyoung from behind make him soft. Gyehyeon give him a kiss on his cheeks as he run away. Yeonho who start to put his head on his shoulder just smiling seeing Yongseung feeding Minchan who covered with blanket.

Dongheon called all of them as sick Minchan also there just listening that they will take care of Minchan and giving Hoyoung a break.

The all who start hugging Hoyoung making Dongheon smile softly and Minchan also want a hug but his sick so he have to go.

………

Hope this is what you want, sorry if it a bit slow cause i was hungry and waits for my food to arrive.

Hope you enjoy~

#FixyAlwaysLoveYou❤️