〖️Dongheon × Hoyoung〗️²⁹ Part 4

NCTzenMoonUvU hope you like it

………

The time Hoyoung and Dongheon are now back together like the one and only couple in the dorm, suddenly Hoyoung feeling down.

He feel sick so sudden as he was also confused himself not knowing what's wrong. He went to the toilet as something caught his eyes.

Why are there a pregnancy test? He look around the toilet afraid someone would came in as he slowly lock the door as he start using it.

And its shown positive. Hoyoung shocked as he tried to think what he did to himself. All he remember him and Dongheon didn't do anything until this happen..

He went put of the toilet while hiding the pregnancy test. He quietly went inside his room as Kangmin from behind was confused like Hoyoung was holding something on his hand.

Kangmin went to the toilet as something isn't right in his opinion. Something very suspicious..

"Heoni.." Hoyoung went inside the room where Dongheon was just laying down on the bed and look at him confusedly.

"I want to tell you something.." Hoyoung walk towards the bed as he seat next to Dongheon and shows him the pregnancy test.

Dongheon was shocked as he look at Hoyoung who was embarrassed. Kangmin than shot the door open making the two look at him furiously.

"Hoyoung hyung?!" Kangmin was shocked as Hoyoung was confused about him.

Dongheon look at Hoyoung as the two stare at each others in shocked. Kangmin was about to faint but Yeonho was behind him as he catch the younger and gone panic.

(Few days later)

Both Dongheon and Hoyoung went to the hospital to check Hoyoung condition. The doctor found suspicious about Hoyoung cause he remember him.

Dongheon let Hoyoung seat on the chair as he was faced his doctor the time he was staying. Hoyoung was a bit nervous as Dongheon show him about the pregnancy test.

The doctor jaw dropped as he count on it. Both Dongheon and Hoyoung was hugging each other also feeling nervous.

"Its very rare to see a male got pregnant actually.. but its a successful, for 7 month-" Hoyoung gasp as Dongheon hugged him in cheer as the doctor gone silent cause how awkward it was.

"Im sorry doc, we will take out leave now.."

(At the dorm)

"We have a new child!!!"

"A boy or a girl??" Gyehyeon was curious.

Kangmin faint again as this time Minchan catch him. Kangmin eyes still open and he still could move but way to weak.

"No.. no... no!!" Kangmin cried on Minchan chest as Minchan hugged him and pat his back to calm him down.

Both Yeonho and Yongseung eyes glows as they were surrounding Hoyoung belly that still haven't have them bump yet.

"Were the uncles!?" Yeonho as he hugged Hoyoung belly making Dongheon pushed him away by the face.

"Mine! And only mine~" Dongheon pulled Hoyoung as they start kissing each others.

(Few month later)

Hoyoung and Dongheon start shopping for their child clothes and toys. Its about 4 more month as Hoyoung keep getting ready cause afraid it would be very serious.

Hoyoung himself was scared about this but also excited just to see his child. Not knowing what gender would it be.

Kangmin was being sick the whole day after knowing that both Hoyoung and Dongheon going to have a child.

(The time has come)

Hoyoung was on the Labour as Dongheon helped him. All doctor and nurses were there to help as Hoyoung start to push.

It wont take long over his pushes as their child were now out but still shocking the doctor.

"Its a boy~" the doctor said as Dongheon and Hoyoung both smiling.

Now Hoyoung take his rest while Dongheon holding his new born son. But it still haven't been named yet.

The others are came to visit them as one by one take a look over Dongheon's son. Especially 00 liner who was curious about the child.

"What's his name hyung?"

"Both of us still thinking.. what do you think?"

"HeonBae would be nice right?" Yongseung suggest as Dongheon kinda agree it.

"Sure but wait for Hoyoung to woke up-"

"I would love that guys~ HeonBae its a great name"

"Alright both of us agree it!"

The others cheers as Kangmin was there feeling upset. Dongheon called Kangmin to get closer to the baby as Kangmin was a bit scared to hold.

Kangmin finally hold the child as Kangmin start crying and tears wont stop falling. "Hyungs.. hus gorgeous, i bet he will be like me~~~"

"Sure do Minie hahaha"

(Few years later)

HeonBae was now coming 1 years old as the others was happy about it. Especially Kangmin who has a gift for HeonBae and its was huge like the others was shocked about it.

But unless they all happy over Dongheon and Hoyoung son its already a pack of family.

………

There you go, part 4 (idk why i felt very embarrassed for doing this, but yeah its your request so i had to do it)

Hope you enjoy it♡️ and tell me is HeonBae is actually a person name?? Or im using their ship name instead haha

Well as always~ Fixy is always here to make things gone..idk lol

BYE!