〖️Kangmin × Gyehyeon〗️⁴⁶

Request by:Nhaziqah_tj

Surprisingly that Verivery and MCND had collaboration for MCountdown special stage with their song "Love Equation". The member that will be part of this collaboration was Gyehyeon, Yongseung, Kangmin, Minjae, Huijun and Win.

During they dance on the stage with that happy and cheerful face, suddenly something hit Kangmin to felt jealous. He use to be treat like a rejected boyfriend for Gyehyeon but once he saw him hugged Win had him almost im tears. That had Huijun who also become close to him had his worried face.

At the back stage, Kangmin suddenly had a mental breakdown just to keep his sad faces making Minjae and Yongseung surprise. The two ask Huijun what happen as Huijun told about Win and Gyehyeon being clingy.

Gyehyeon was busy exchanging numbers with MCND maknae Win as suddenly they heard a crying noises. And it was Kangmin who start to cry without any reason.

"What happen here?" Yongseung looked at Gyehyeon as he shaked his head.

"Look for yourself, i'll be with Minjae" the two walk away as Huijun as well who walk towards Win who was actually shocked doesn't know anything.

"Yah.. why are you crying for no reason?" Kangmin sob on his tears as he immediately hugged Gyehyeon tightly.

"You supposed to do that to me.. not to other member.." Kangmin as he wipe his tears and hide on Gyehyeon chess.

Gyehyeon pulled up Kangmin chin as he wipd the tears on Kangmin eyes as smile. "Didn't know you could be jealous over that small reason haha"

Kangmin pout and start to sob again as Gyehyeon hugged him softly and suddenlu he lead the younger to sleep. The four of them look at Gyehyeon and Gyehyeon just give them a smile knowing Kangmin was fallen asleep onto his shoulder.

Yongseung give him a thumbs up as they all getting ready to leave the music show. Gyehyeon waked Kangmin up as he told him to pack his things as he did and Kangmin start to being clingy onto Gyehyeon that had Gyehyeon had his pissed look, he hate it when someone being clingy on him but not Win?

Gyehyeon is more in love with Win more than his maknae?

………

Thank You For Requesting ♡️ Gyehyeon is forever belong to Kangmin no matter what it cost 😂