〖️Hoyoung × Gyehyeon〗️³⁶

Request by:Nhaziqah_tj

Gyehyeon love Yeonho from his personality and attitude as he confessed him as Yeonho agrees with him.

They staying on a huge mansion as Gyehyeon and Yeonho had a best day of their live staying there. Until.. Yeonho have been ignoring Gyehyeon for days as Gyehyeon was worried and try to cheer Yeonho but still not helping.

Yeonho have been arguing with Gyehyeon that had no senses with Gyehyeon at all. There was a rumors about Gyehyeon cheats on him as Yeonho was mad.

But Gyehyeon doesn't even do that instead, its all misunderstanding, he have been hanging out with Hoyoung. Hoyoung was Gyehyeon and Yeonho old friends so there is no senses that time rumors began.

Yeonho end up yelling at Gyehyeon saying that he doesn't want to see his face again as Gyehyeon cries and left the mansion.

Yeonho end up having someone he loves as his memory first out have been erased. Hoyoung got a call from Gyehyeon that he wanted to meet him as Hoyoung just agree him and they met at the park.

Hoyoung look at Gyehyeon that are literally crying in pain as Hoyoung rushed on him asking what happen. Gyehyeon hands was shaken as Hoyoung hugged him tightly and also softly try to calm Gyehyeon down from crying.

This moment where Hoyoung could tell his secret towards Gyehyeon who already calm down a bit but eyes still watering.

"Gye.. i want to tell you something.." Gyehyeon look up on him as Hoyoung pulled him into a kiss making Gyehyeon shocked.

Hoyoung break the kiss as he smile on Gyehyeon leading him blushing. "Sorry i do that without a warning, because i like you Gye.. i love you Jo Gyehyeon"

Gyehyeon doesn't know how to reply to what Hoyoung said as he also fall for Hoyoung from the start they become friends.

Gyehyeon pulled Hoyoung back to the kiss as they kissed leading a unknown person take a picture of them and send it to Yeonho, his ex boyfriend.

Yeonho shocked seeing the picture while his girlfriend was there not knowing anything. Yeonho gets up as he told his girlfriend to leave as she was shocked.

She ask him why for 3 times as Yeonho already had enough as he pulled he harshly outside the door and start to shout on her. She immediately leave Yeonho as Yeonho rushed towards Hoyoung house as once he open the door, it reveal that Gyehyeon actually kissing him as his eyes was shocked seeing Yeonho came without telling him.

"G-gyehyeon.. y-you.." Gyehyeon shocked seeing Yeonho who was heart breaking as Gyehyeon end up not giving any reaction.

"What do you want? Aren't you having fun with your girlfriend? Hah bet you kick her cause you already know what she is"

"What?"

"She's have been stalking us for a months just to catch your attention and she give those people to send those picture of me and Hoyoung to you just to make you jealous, but to be honest, i do love Hoyoung cause you never treat me right as your boyfriend, i'd rather choose Hoyoung cause he was my friend for the part few months we met each others. Poor you"

Yeonho heart start to breaking even more as he was start to cry knowing he regrets it. Seeing Gyehyeon being the most precious thing on Hoyoung's life now, Yeonho was start to cry even more and fall to the ground.

"P-please.. give me.. a chance.. to treat you better.. im.. sorry Gyehyeon.."

"I'll treat him better than you Yeonho, you always being misunderstanding even for your love one, its funny seeing you regrets your decision to kick Gyehyeon out from your flexing huge mansion, more like a trash to me"

"Watch your word Bae Hoyoung! I will have Gyehyeon forever with me!"

"But i dont love you Yeonho, you have been treat me like i am a maid for you instead of your boyfriend"

Yeonho gone speechless as he leave immediately and slams the door shut but the two are not even bothered cause their loves is always in their hearts.

………

Thanks For The Request ♡️♡️♡️