〖️Yongseung × Yeonho〗️⁴³

Request by:paradised_

Yongseung was a half Vampire and a half human as he was living with a pure innocent human that he met fall season.

Yongseung just seat the sofa watching some tv shows as Yeonho came and seat next to him. Yongseung was thinking what if he took some of Yeonho blood? But Yeonho doesn't know him that he was a vampire.

Yongseung just seating there as Yeonho change the tv to a Netflix to watch a movie and the movie are recently about vampires which Yongseung surprised.

And if you ask how Yongseung stayed in Yeonho place? Its because he has no where to stay so Yeonho helped him. So they watch the movie as Yongseung looked at Yeonho who was focusing of the movie but Yongseung was recently hungry.

Yongseung make his weird noises just to catch Yeonho attention as he did and he pin Yeonho on the sofa as he look deeply into Yeonho eyes. "Im hungry... may i take some of your blood?"

Yeonho shocked as he thought vampires are not exist but Yongseung is exist. Eventually his skin turning pale as he was begging for Yeonho blood.

The movie keeps on playing as Yeonho look at Yongseung in worried but he allowed them. And that is where Yongseung reveal his sharp fangs as he bite on Yeonho neck make Yeonho gasp.

Once the blood came out, Yongseung start to lick the blood from dripping as Yeonho softly moan in pain the time Yongseung lick the blood off his neck.

After Yongseung was feed, the bite mark has become solid and dried as Yongseung look at Yeonho who was scared. Yongseung chuckled as he pulled Yeonho chin and kissed him on the lips as he hugged Yeonho that are spooked but Yongseung just giggles as he apologized to Yeonho.

"Sorry, and yes i am a vampire, thanks for helping me lately hehe" Yeonho blushed seeing Yongseung cute smile.

Yeonho eyes cant handle but pulled Yongseung into another kiss that make Yongseung eventually mark him. Yeonho look at Yongseung as the two giggles and Yeonho let Yongseung rested on his lap while continue watching the movie.

Yongseung smirk when he reveal himself as a real vampire than the movie. And Yeonho pat his soft and fluffy hair while watching the movie. 

………

Thank You For The Request ♡️♡️♡️

Sorry if it too short..