〖️Hoyoung × Dongheon〗️⁹

Request by: ToMoonWeus

All Seven members were in the studio ready to practice. Dongheon the one that leads them as they all focus on their moves, meanwhile Hoyoung got a lot of mistake cause he was exhausted. His foot shaken in tiredness, but Dongheon dont even care cause he was to focus on the move they all made.

Hoyoung fall on floor as they all stoped. They all shocked as Gyehyeon and Yongseung helped Hoyoung as Dongheon still dont care about it.

Hoyoung stare at him while breathe heavily. Dongheon look at him like nothing happened as Yeonho was mad over Dongheon attitude.

"Hyung! Why didn't you help him!"

"What? Do i look like i care?" Dongheon with a glare.

Yeonho who is really pissed off causes Hoyoung is his roommate and also his best friend, and Dongheon just give him that look? Yeonho really want to punch his face so badly.

Hoyoung were now resting on his room while Yeonho were there taking care of him. Minchan came in the room to look after Hoyoung who is still resting.

"Dont be too loud Minchan Hyung, i will go now"

"Right Yeonho"

He look at Hoyoung as he slowly open his eyes making Minchan shocked.

"Hoyoung! Your awake now"

"What happen? How do i get here?"

"Gyehyeon and Yongseung carried you here.. cause.. you almost fainted while were practicing.."

"Ah.. i must be over thinking to much lately.."

"Why?"

"I want to know why Dongheon being rude.. and its disturb me.."

"Tell me.. do you love him?"

"Im shy now.. GET OUT!"

Minchan smile awkwardly as he went out from the room and Hoyoung who were in a bright hot pink on his cheek as he hide his face between his knees.

He walk out and he see nobody there but Dongheon who playing with his phone with a serious face that make Hoyoung a bit afraid and knowing that his phone was next to him.

He walk slowly to take his phone but than Dongheon grap his arm as he stood up and faced him. Hoyoung were scared, his legs getting weak.

"Who you think you are.. ruin my mood.."

"D-dongheon.. what did i even do??"

"You made so many mistakes on the dance.. HOW DARE YOU?!"

"LOOK! IM SORRY!"

"You always make my days worst!"

Dongheon let his arm go and he was dropped to the ground. Dongheon walk away from him as tears form. He deeply start crying.

"What did i even do.. i thought i always brighten your day.. like always.. you made me fall for you.. what did i done to you.. until you hate me like this.."

Hoyoung spoken loudly as he felt a hand on his shoulder as he look up to see Dongheon with a worried face.

"Hoyoung.. im sorry.. i didn't meant to mad at you like this.."

Dongheon kneed down as he start hugging Hoyoung that make him even more crying as he hugged him back.

"Im sorry Bae Hoyoung.. i love you.."

Hoyoung shocked, he did heard him about it, he look at him as Dongheon wipe the tears from his eyes.

"Im sorry.. i was on a very bad mood lately.. Yeonho was right.. i wasn't a good person.."

(Flash back when Gyehyeon and Yongseung bring Hoyoung to his room)

"WHY ARE BEING TO RUDE TO HIM?! DID HE DONE SOMETHING THAT MAKE YOU HATE HIM?! HE CARE OF US!"

"I TOLD YOU I DONT CARE!"

"HYUNG! THIS IS WHY YOU AREN'T A GOOD PERSON! ALL YOU DO IS BEING MEAN TO EVERYONE!"

"Yeonho Hyung.. calm down.. everything going to be fine.. Dongheon Hyung is just in a bad mood.."

"MINIE YOU DONT UNDERSTAND WHY IM MAD AT THIS BITCH"

"YEONHO HYUNG! LEAVE DONGHEON HYUNG ALONE!"

Kangmin walk away from them with Minchan. Yeonho was pissed off as he finally slap Dongheon.

"And that what you get!"

Yeonho walk away from him as Dongheon were deeply crying over pain. He always having a bad luck

(End of flashback)

"No.. you are a good person Dongheon.. and i love you too.."

Yeonho walk towards the living room as He saw Dongheon and Hoyoung chatting as seeing Hoyoung eyes got dried from the tears that left behind, he pulled Dongheon harshly. Gyehyeon and Yongseung stoped him.

"YOU BASTARDS! DONT YOU THINK YOU COULD TOUCH HIM!"

Gyehyeon block him away as Yongseung tried to calm him down. Hoyoung run towards to Dongheon as they both hugs making Yeonho even more mad.

Kangmin and Minchan from the other room were staring at them awkwardly at them but especially Yeonho who where like a wild Cat trying to attack its owner.

Gyehyeon and Yongseung push him away as they lock him to his room making the two awkwardly look at Hoyoung and Dongheon who were hugging each others.

"Are.. you two alright??"

Dongheon look at Hoyoung as they both realize they have been hugging each others. Kangmin from other room with loud ass voice saying

"I SHIP DONGHEON HYUNG WITH HOYOUNG HYUNG!"

And than they heard a lot spanked that make Kangmin voice getting higher with his scream.

Gyehyeon and Yongseung went to the room and saw Kangmin fall to the floor cause Minchan spank his ass for being loud

Oke back to Hoyoung and Dongheon, there were now stays silent for a while. Dongheom start to talk with a soft voice.

"A.. Hoyoung.. im sorry, im very sorry and.. will you be.."

"Yes.. yes.. you make me fall in love this whole time.. yes.. i'l be yours"

Dongheon blushed.

"A-aw~"

……………

(Sorry if i mess it up, IM SO RANDOM IM SO SORRY HUU HUU)