〖️Gyehyeon × Yeonho〗️⁷

"Gyehyeon.. what do you want?"

"Hey stop crying"

Gyehyeon was just an High school kid that just scared to make friends. But he met someone close by but he still afraid to trust his friendship with someone.

He always got bullied but one of the high class student stop them from hurting him.
Gyehyeon cried the whole time making one of the student who helped worried.

Now Gyehyeon were inside the principal office while The student he met was also there seating next to him and explain what happen.

"So he got bullied and you help him?"

"Yes Miss, look he still young to be bullied by the student just like me."

"Well everything you were saying is actually right Yeonho.. but you are in High Class than him.."

"Its alright Miss, im sure i keep my eyes on him even tho his class was in the third floor"

"Well if you say so.. you may go now both of you"

"Thank you Miss.."

Yeonho stare at Gyehyeon who still having the tears on his eyes.

"Come on.. you have to go to your class before break time.."

Gyehyeon slowly nod as he and Yeonho walk together towards their class. Gyehyeon used the stairs as Yeonho who just staring at him walking up.

After Gyehyeon already inside his classroom, Yeonho also came in and see all the students stare at him.

"Why are you late?"

"I was having a conversation with our Principal.."

"Why?"

"Huh.. he hurting the student"

One of the male student start to speak making Yeonho pissed off.

"Fine, have a seat.."

(Skip to the cafeteria)

Gyehyeon walk alone searching for Yeonho but he didn't see him. But he went to his class were Yeonho was just laid his head down on the table.

Gyehyeon walk into his class making Yeonho shocked.

"O.. oh Gyehyeon.. whats wrong?"

"Im.. scared if the bullies would come"

"Oh.."

"I want to go to the cafeteria but.. i saw them"

"Its alright, i'll help you"

Yeonho stood up as he and Gyehyeon now at the cafeteria. The bullies came with their evil laugh.

"Cry baby~ oh! Yeonho~ you know that your stupid?"

"Fuck off!"

"We wont"

The four start to laugh. Gyehyeon hiding himself on Yeonho arm. Yeonho try to calm himself down but he punch one of the students as he fall to the ground letting the other students gasp.

Gyehyeon also shocked.

"I said Fuck Off you Asshole!!!"

The four run away. The principal came again and saw Yeonho kneed down in pain. Tears fall to the ground making Gyehyeon scared.

After everything settle, Yeonho and Gyehyeon become a close friend from different grades. Yeonho is older than Gyehyeon but their friendship are now making everything turn brighter.

………