Chapter 13

Gulf's POV

I almost got late covering my small bruise and cut on my lips. It fucking hurts. This must be Kao's fault. I want to talk to him so badly and smack him on his head but Mew won't like it. He restricted me from seeing that bastard again.

When Mew entered our classroom. He immediately saw me and for sure he noticed it right away. No one dares to ask me what happened to my lips.

"Kanawut, follow me." He is walking fast looking for a place without a crowd until we reached the locker area.
He grabbed both of my arms and pinned me to the lockers. Blag!

"What is this?" He looks scary. He was fuming with anger. "Answer me what the fuck is this? Who did this to you?"

"Calm down, dhie. They might hear you."

"I can't fucking calm down. You never mentioned this to me last night. Am I a joke to you?"

"I said your voice. I am okay."

"Well, I am not. Did Kao do this?"

"It was my dad. But I am okay. It's just a small..."

"No! I'll talk to your dad in the evening."

"No. You can't do that. He can ban you to all schools."

"Feel free. I won't die when I stopped teaching. I have more resources than he would ever know. This is shit. How can I focus now?"

"I am okay. I swear, so calm down."

"Does it hurt?" He moved his face closer to me until our forehead touched. "I am so mad about seeing you like this. How could your dad hit you? Don't stop me from this. Let me fix it."

"But we have plans at noon, right? are we not going to continue it?"

"We will, baby. Then I am going to send you home and explain everything to your dad. I need to tell him that no one can break us apart. I am not going to allow it."

"Sorry that my dad is like that. He wants someone who comes from a family like us. That's why he is okay with Kao."

"Why do you need to mention his name?" He is trying to control his voice but his face is screaming how mad he is.

"I didn't mean to. Calm down, now. Let's not ruin this day, dhie." I rubbed his shaft instead of his back because why not...

"Get inside first. I am going to punish you later in bed." He said.

"Punish me hard. I am looking forward to it."

I went inside the room and everyone is staring at me. Are they aware of our secret? I got conscious so I returned to my seat.

"Why are you fucking staring at me?" I yelled.

When Mew entered, everyone followed him with those judgemental stares too. I wanna yell at them for looking at my boyfriend like that.

My phone vibrated.

"There's a message circulating on group chats about the new professor and the rich student having an affair. This might not be you but please be careful, bijj." Saint texted me.

I am losing my mind. Why does it have to be hard like this? I just want Mew so badly. Can I just love him without constraints?

I think Mew felt the awkward stares too. He avoided looking at me. Not when he saw Kao outside my room, I noticed how his expression changed. Kao is plain evil! Is he trying to show this to Mew on purpose?

I  don't know what to do. Mew is being impatient lately and I am afraid that he'll explode in front of the students after seeing Kao waiting for me.