Chapter 6

Gulf's POV

He said we will have dinner later. I need to go back home first to wear something nice. I don't want to look like his baby brother.

Since that noon, I have seen him thrice already and it all happened every time I am going to the faculty room. I am the class representative. Before, I would give this task to my vice president but now that I have the reason to go to the faculty room, I've been doing the task myself these past few days.

It's funny that I can ignore him but in fact, I want to grab him and kiss his lips every time I see him. I am just throwing a glance at Mew and check what he is doing.

I want to send some food for him but it would be obvious.

"Have you eaten already?" I texted him.

"Just breakfast. Going to eat after class. With you, remember?"

It's still 4 hours before 7. How can he resist hunger?

I decided to order boxes of pizza and send it to the faculty room.

When the delivery guy texted me that he was already there, I immediately rushed to their office.

I bought 10 boxes of pizza. It is more than enough for them.

"Hi, I was asked by my dad to bring food here as a late treat for his birthday last week. He apologized because he was so busy. Please grab a bite." I handed a box of pizza to the busy hottest teacher in the school, my boyfriend.

"Stop working, sir. Please eat first." I speak softly for only him to hear.

He just shook his head. "You are really something." He grabbed a bite and intentionally show me how sexy he eats a pizza.  Everything he does is fuckin hot.

"Gulf Liam, please relay our greetings to Sir Kanawut." One of the oldest professors asked.

"No worries, sir." Of course, I am not going to tell it. Dad will ask me why did I do this and I can't lie to him. I am afraid of admitting that I send them these just for a single stubborn person who is not eating on time.

"Thank you, I am leaving." I am just a student but all the school staff is treating me like royalty here. The perks of having an influential dad.

"Eat a lot, sir." I texted him.

"I will, stubborn." He replied in a split second.

"Very obedient, see you later."

"No 'I love you daddy' kind of reply?"
You are killing me with this kind of message.

"Don't expect. I haven't received an 'I love you, baby' message too." I replied to him.

"Thanks for the food. I love you, baby." I wanna scream. I saw Saint walking towards me. I hugged him right away. I can't contain this romantic excitement.

"Stop it. You are hurting me. Damn it. What happened?" He is confused about my actions.

I showed him his message...

"Are you dating that hunk? I mean that professor?" He asked me.

"Didn't I mention it to you?" Or maybe I forgot to tell him this good news.

"Are you serious? That's our teacher, GL."
You know that Saint is serious when he called me by my nickname GL. Gulf is shorter though.

"Support?" I forced a smile.

"I thought you are just playing. What would you do if Kao finds out?" Saint is always scared of my ex-boyfriend.

"He will never know. He'll put Mew in a complicated situation."