Chapter 16

Mew's POV

Gulf is so naughty today. Is that the result of our 15 hours session? After I finished my subject in his class, I immediately texted him. He tends to sulk if you don't give him enough time and attention.

"Baby, I have an ink session later. I can't meet you after class. Big shot client."

He replied right away.

"Who? A girl? What tattoo? Where will she apply the tats?"

"Baby, he is a boy. I don't know but he said he wants his back covered with ink. It will take time so forgive me if I reply late."

"Twink?"

"Baby. Stop it. I am just doing my job. Meet you at lunch?"

"😞" This is his last reply.

"Meet me at the rooftop later, baby. "

I was early at our meeting place since I am vacant until 2 PM.

I saw him walking looking exhausted.

"What's with that look?" I am actually worried about Gulf. Last night, he keeps whining about his knees and back. I am not sure if he is exaggerating but he said his whole body is aching. I felt guilty though.

"Can you just focus on one job? Why do you have a lot? You have lesser time for me. Do you need that money much? You're just like my dad."

"I just accepted it because he was one of my first clients who trusted me when I was just starting. He is a VIP to me."

"But are you not tired?" He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. That's when we hear a bang from the door. I ran to check but there is really no one.

"We are doomed. What if... Fuck."  He cried.

"Sshh. Don't worry, it must be the wind. No one saw us okay? Trust me." I held his chin and raised it at the same level as mine. "Do you trust me?"
He nodded but he still looks uneasy. "Calm down."

"I shouldn't have kissed you here. What if they took a picture of us? It will be obvious from this angle that I am the one who initiated it. Damn it."

I don't know if I'll laugh at him or be bothered too. I am sure that it was not the wind. I just don't want Gulf to be worried more.

"Take your lunch now. No Kao." I reminded him again.

"No Kao, just Saint. Love you daddy pervs." He chuckled. At least he can smile now.

"Should I call you baby pervs too?" He pinched my back.

"Don't you dare."

After Gulf left, I stayed on the rooftop and did a background check of that Kao. Rich but not on my level. I have a feeling that he followed my boyfriend here. Is he obsessed with Gulf? Or maybe he just doesn't like the feeling that Gulf moved on already.

His last name is somehow familiar to me. I think I heard it somewhere.

My phone vibrated.

Unknown number calling...

"Stop flirting with my son. I can ruin your reputation in just a snap. Gulf is someone you can't have. I didn't raise him to be with a low-class art teacher like you. Stop dreaming and using my son. This is just a warning." Gulf's father didn't even let me speak and dropped the call. Damn it.

I checked Kao's info again. I need him out of Gulf's life first.

Kao Noppakao...

Noppakao...