Chapter 17

Gulf's POV

"Gulf Liam, where do you think you're going?" That was my dad's voice. "The party was not yet done."

"Just let them go. They are young, they won't enjoy this kind of party." Kao's dad said.

"I'll leave first." Kao stormed out of the room without looking at us and slammed the door.

"Let's talk at home later." My dad is controlling his anger. He can't get mad at me in front of his business partners.

Mew held my hand. "We need to go. Happy Birthday again and I'll see you soon."

"Dhie, what a grand entrance. You could have just told me." I said to him as he started the engine of the car.

"Haha that will not be fun and besides I want to know if you are talking with Kao behind my back. Kiss me first." I gave him a smack on his lips before he started driving.

"Well, we really talked." He stepped on the break, slammed the steering wheel, and glared at me.

"You can't be serious." His eyes were shooting daggers.

"But daddy, it's not the same as what you are probably thinking. He just said bad things about us but I ignored him. I swear I don't like him anymore."

"Make sure of it. I am tired of reminding you." He continued driving. "Should I just drive you home?" He asked.

"Dhie, no. I thought we will be having dinner."

"I lost my mood."

My hand traveled on his chest down to his V-line. "Let's go drink."

"We can't." He opposed.

"Let me stay at your house then," I asked him again.

"No. Your dad knows that you are with me."

"Okay, so you asked me for a date with no plan in your head at all? Just drive me home, then."

"Fine." Damn it. How can he just agree to me like that? I just got excited about this date for nothing.

I just messaged Saint to come to my house so we can drink there.

"Who are you texting?" He stole a glance at me.

"Saint."

"What about?"

"About something that doesn't concern you so I guess you don't need to know."

"Fine." Is he mad because of that Kao thing? That unending issue I must say. I am sick of it already. I just wanna ask one of our guards to shoot Kao on the head silently.

I just ignored him. I should be the one to get mad at him instead.

When we reached our home, I immediately unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Stop with what you are doing."

"Why? I am home already. You don't even want to spend a night with me. I am so mad at you." I hit his arm and opened the door.

"Close the door. We are going inside." He honked the horn.

"Wait, whattt?"

"Baby, I said we are going inside. I'll wait for your dad to talk to him formally."
My boyfriend confidently said.

The guard knocked on our window. When he saw me, they immediately pressed the button to open the gate.

"What if we'll just make dad angrier?"
I am worried that he'll still embarrass Mew. I know this mindset is wrong, but he doesn't like guys with tattoos.  Mew's status already passed my dad's standard. I just hope he'll be fine with it.