Chapter 11

Mew's POV

I am looking at his exposed chest while sleeping. He is too beautiful. I am glad that he used our initials as his first tattoo.

I am quietly caressing his hair and appreciating his beautiful face when his lips moved sexily. "More, deeper" Is he having a wet dream?
"I feel good, uhhh." I must be fucking him in his dreams. Sweet.

"Kao, uhhh." I stood up immediately. He is not dreaming of me, he is imagining Kao fucking him.

"Wake up." I squeezed his cheeks. "Are you still in love with that Kao?"

He opened his eyes in shock. "What are you talking about?"

"Answer me! Are you still in love with him?" I yelled.

"Daddy NO. You are the only..."

"BULLSHIT! Liar! Why are you dreaming of him fucking you then? You must be imagining that it was Kao when we are having sex earlier."

"I am not dreaming of him. What's happening with you? Stop being mad. I am not guilty." He was about to cry but I do not care.

"Fuck it." I tried pushing him out of my bed.

"Why are you so mad? I don't even remember what I am dreaming."

"Well, for your information, Gulf. You are just screaming his name while being fucked in your dreams. It must be because you are hoping to be fucked by him someday but never got the chance."

"Daddy, no! I will never want to be touched by anyone except you."

"Really? Then explain to me why are you dreaming of Kao."

"How can I?  I can't even remember. Are we fighting because of this? Don't tell me you are doubting my love for you just because of a dream?"

I know I shouldn't be mad. This is so childish to be jealous about but it is annoying me to the core.

"Continue sleeping. Hope you continue your unfinished dreams. Don't go out." I ordered. I just searched for beers in my fridge and lucky I found one. We just finished seven rounds of sex since the morning but there he is moaning his ex-boyfriend's name. Fuck it.

He was staring at me from my bedroom door. He looked so sad. It's his fault though.

"I said don't go out. You can't even follow such simple instruction."

"I am going home,dy."

"Then go. You have your driver, right? Don't expect that I'll be driving you at this state."
I can't drive drunk. I don't want to risk especially that he'll be riding in my car.

"We are not breaking up, right?" He asked me.

"It's up to you. Why did you even mention it? Itching to go back to your ex-boyfriend's dick?"
He slapped me real hard.

"Why are you exaggerating stuff? I didn't even fuck him for heaven's sake. Damn it, Mew. You are being unreasonable. He never touched me as you did. I hope you know that." He returned inside the room and when he opened the door he was already dressed.

"Think again." Those were his last words before leaving me.

He really left me here. I have never been jealous in my entire life. That Kao is my problem. He needs to leave Gulf alone or I'll go crazy with jealousy.

The next day, I tried ringing his phone but he never answered. He can't be serious ignoring all my calls. He is in love with me so why is he not answering his phone?

I browsed Facebook and saw tagged photos of him. He is currently in the bar with Saint. He didn't even tell me about hanging out with his friend.

I called Saint on his messenger and asked him to tell Gulf that I am calling.