Chapter 4

Gulf's POV

"... And his boyfriend. Can I interfere now?"

Did he just say that I am his boyfriend?

He bent down to the guy on the ground and grabbed his collar one more time. He mumbled words and I can't even hear a single word from him. I know that it is a threat because the guy stood up nervously and ran.

"Go back to your friend inside. What are you even doing outside the bar?"
He is cold as usual. He leans on the wall and was about to light his cigarette when I stopped him.

"I don't like the smell of it."

"That is why I told you to go back inside."
I grabbed the cigarette and tossed it to the ground. "What the hell, Gulf."

"I told you I don't like the smell. I need to do this first."
I pushed him against the wall and kissed my professor. The taste of vodka in his mouth is so good. He is not kissing me back like what I have expected so I had to force myself to stop. I got offended once again.

"What are you doing, Gulf? You are my student." His loud voice attracts some attention from the passerby.

"And you're boyfriend too, right?"
I tried to smile confidently.

"I just said it so he can leave you alone."

"I know, but I am happy hearing it. I may be your student inside the campus but it doesn't mean that you can't be my boyfriend outside. Trust me, I always get what I want. You are not an exemption." I may say it straight to his face but my hands are shaking. "If you understand what I have just said... You know my number, just text me." I moved closer to his ear. "Daddy."

I swear I don't know where the hell I am getting this courage to flirt with him. I never say this kind of words to any guy. I really want Mew. I can even ask him to stop working but my dad will hate it. I know this is beyond who I really am... but I really like him.

"Gulf, you are young. You can have anyone you like under your age bracket. Why don't you find someone else? I really can't. I am sorry."

"Are you sure that you don't like me?"

I know he hesitated. Maybe he is just choosing the right word to prevent me from hurting me more.

"You are my student, Gulf."

"I am not asking about that. My question is answerable by yes or no."

"Okay. Yes, I am sure that I don't like you." He left a heavy sigh.

"Got it... Then is your friend single? The one with you?"

"Why are you asking?" He is gritting his teeth.

"I just want to." I grabbed the cigarette pack and lit it up for him. "Sorry for interrupting your moment here. I'll go and ask your friend myself."

He grabbed my hand. "What do you think you are doing, Gulf?"

I faked a laugh.

"W-whaaat? Hahaha. I just wanna meet new oldies. Hopefully, he is not working at our university so it wouldn't be complicated."

"Go home. It's late already. I'll drive you to your house." He offered.

"Don't worry about me. My driver slash bodyguard is on standby."

I started marching back to the bar. I can hear the loud music coming inside inviting me to dance and be wild on the dancefloor but it is not my thing.

'Please follow me. If you do, it means you like me even a tiny bit.' I am talking to myself. Hopeful that he can at least show me the tiniest hint that he likes me too.

I reached our table feeling disappointed. He didn't follow me inside. He didn't like me at all. I was already decided earlier that I am going to move on but when I saw him again my fucking body can't calm down. It seems like I am a metal and he is a magnet. Just the sight of him keeps me pulling closer back to him.

"Problem?" Saint asked me. He is obviously concerned about me.

I notice that Sir Mew's friend is staring at me. The way he looked at me, made me feel that he likes me.

Should I try it?

He raised his glass while looking at me. Maybe he pities me because I look like a third wheel here. I am just drinking while my flirty best friend is making out with the new guy he just met.

It seems like he is asking me to drink with him.

Since Sir Mew has rejected me many times he wouldn't mind if I talk with his friend, right?

I composed myself and stand firmly. I'll sit with him.

"Woaah, shit."
Someone grabbed my arm and pushed me back to where I am sitting earlier. "What is your problem you fu... Sir?"

He motioned his friend to come up here to the VIP area and he obliged.

So here's our seating arrangement on the crescent sofa, Saint's guy - Saint - Me -Sir Mew - his friend.

"Hi, I am Nice." He reached out to handshake which I have accepted.

"I am Gulf." I offered my sweetest smile. I almost jumped when I felt someone's hand on my waist. It is ticklish. They won't be able to notice it from where they are seated.

Nice told us that he'll just go to the restroom for a while.

"Do you still want to ask if he is single?" He whispered to me that sends a shiver down to my spine. His lips almost touching my skin and I can't fucking concentrate.

"What are you doing?" I can't utter the words straight because his hand is now roaming my back. He is torturing me. I want to kiss him so badly but he knows that I can't do it. Not in front of these people.

"What am I doing? I thought you're interested in my friend? Do you still want to ask him?"

"Fuck... Sir, s-stoppp."

"I asked you, Gulf. Are you still interested in him?" He is more like breathing to my ears. Damn, I can feel my knees being jelly.

"Nooo, sir. I am not...interested in your friend."

"Good then. Let's go." He asked.

"To where?" How can I be this weak for a guy? I am so easy when it comes to him.

"For a walk. It's too loud here."

We are walking outside hand to hand. Even without a label, I am happy with these gestures.

"Why do you like me? Because I am your first?"
He started the conversation again.

"No. I just felt it. Can't you just like me back?"

"Gulf, you know you are my..."

"If you are going to say that I am your student again, can you just quit it? I don't buy that kind of reasoning. Just tell me that you don't like me, I can manage to accept it. I am not that weak as you think."

He turned silent again.

"We can't."

"I am so done here. I hate talking to you."

"Gulf...Are you okay if we will keep this a secret?"

"What about?"

"You and me." He kissed me passionately. I can smell cigarette from his mouth but I don't fucking care. "I mean this. Our relationship. Let's keep this a secret, okay?"

I am okay with everything. I like him so much. Even if he wants to hide this that would be no problem to me.

"I am okay with it." He kissed me again, hungrily this time.

"I like you Gulf, I like you so much."

Finally, I heard the words that I've been waiting to hear.

"I like you too...daddy." He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead.

"Baby."