Chapter 23

Mew's POV

"Baby, look! We will be living here. If you want to change something just tell me." I've been trying my best to convince him.

"Ssshhh. Stop being noisy." He opened his palm in front of me. "Credit card."

He was browsing some pillows with JCW initials. "What kind of pillow is that? How pricey for a simple white pillow with ugly initials."

He glared at me.

"Just give me." I handed it to him. He put my cc details for the mode of payment. "This is official merch and this will be shipped from Korea." The hell is wrong with that pillow.

Now he is browsing some shirts. He picked the black statement shirt. I looked closely at the screen to check what is written. Mentally Dating Ji Chang Wook.
"What the fuck is that baby?" He ignored me and continued using my card to buy that guy's merch. How fucking annoying.

"I thought you said you will do everything for me? Then ask that guy to come here. I want to date him so bad." I covered his mouth.

"Are you kidding me? You are pregnant and all and you are telling me straight to my face that you want to date that guy. Excuse me, but have you seen my abs?"

"I don't want him for his abs. I think I met my dream guy and I am going to message him again until he notices me."
Gulf is being too much. Is he doing this to push me away? Who is that guy really?

"Just don't let me meet that guy because I swear I am going to beat him into pulp." He just raised his eyebrow at me like he is questioning my capability.

"Seriously? Just go home. I want some peaceful day and you'll make it happen by leaving me alone." He blurted.

I just lay my stomach on his bed. "So comfortable. How about you rest here too? I want to sleep with my baby."

"Why would I want to sleep with you?" He angrily answered me.

I pulled him to lay down beside me. "I am talking about this baby. I want to sleep with my little babies here." I hugged his belly. His baby bump is not that big yet but I am happy to know that my babies are there swimming inside his tummy. I kissed it and Gulf flinched.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing my babies." I showered his tummy with kisses then level my head to his face. "And this beautiful baby of mine too." I kissed him on his lips.

I missed Gulf so much. I am ready to marry him already. I am just waiting for the right timing to pop the question. He is worth marrying. I don't mind him being jealous all the time. I'll just work on ways to make sure that he can feel secured about our relationship.

"Mew. Stop it. We broke up." He keeps repeating it but he doesn't sound like he is so serious about breaking up.

Now that I think of it, he was already pregnant when we went to my MS hotel. Damn it! Does it mean that I fuckin made love with him for 15 hours and he drank a lot of wine that time? My poor little babies. If only I knew back then, I shouldn't have fucked him roughly. I shouldn't have allowed him to down those wines. I am fucking idiot. I pulled him to lean on me. What have I done?
"Baby? What did the doctor tell you? Can I bring you to the clinic for a check-up again? I have a friend and she is really a good OB."

"I already told the doctor about those. That's why he gave me more vitamins. I was scheduled next week again and I am not meeting your OB friend. She must be one of your flings too."

So that time when he is extra emotional, maybe it was just caused by his pregnancy moodswings. Maybe, just maybe he is not that depressed anymore.

"Baby, will you please marry me?" I looked at him and his expression doesn't seem he is pleased with me at all. "Please let me show you how much in love I am with you."