16 ~ Staking Her Claim

Vic POV

"Come here," I said using my finger in a come hither motion. He walked towards me and I gently pushed him on the bed. Although I was new at this, the way he took charged earlier had done something to me. I began to tingle inside and my focus was now redirected to him.

I crawled on top of him. His eyes wondered across my body.

"You look so sexy," he said. He rubbed up and down my arms.

"I want to be with you Eric in a way I have never been with anyone else."

"We don't have to do..."

I stopped his words with a kiss. I didn't want to wait anymore. Even if he wasn't the One, tonight I found myself wanting almost needing him.

He rolled me over stretching my arms above my head looking down into my eyes.

"I want you too but with Angelique and this whole baby deal I don't want to take away the most precious thing you have to offer. I don't want you to have any regrets. I love you enough to never want to see you hurt and disappointed. We have plenty of time to commit to this."

"Why is it every time I'm ready, you turn me down? Wait...did you say you love me?"

"Yes and falling for you hard."

"Then why don't you show me."

I could see turmoil in his eyes. He was fighting hard. My body wanted his touch and in my head I had played this scene over and over again.

"I love you too so let me show you."

I leaned up kissing him on the neck and I heard him moan.

"Don't you want me?" I whispered in his ear. I pulled his lobe between my lips.

"Vic...please," he said almost pleading. I kissed him until I made it to his lips. I traced his lips with my tongue until he opened up and deepened the kiss. Rubbing my hands down his chest he started to respond.

He rolled me on my side kissing me along my neck down my spine until reaching the apex of my backside. Each kiss he whispered how beautiful I was. He slid my thong down rubbing his hand down my thigh.

"Once I start I won't be able to stop."

"I...don't want...you to...stop," I said moaning. My skin started to heat up only wanting him closer.

Pushing down my straps of my nightie his hand roamed my body from top to bottom. He rolled me over continuing to ease down my nightie revealing my womanly curves. Any other time I would want to cover myself but now I wanted him to see all of me.

"Perfect," he said slowly peeling the nightie off of me. He tossed it to the other side of the room and he pulled me down to him. Wasting no time he kissed me in between my thighs until  he stopped right at the juncture.

I felt his hot breath as I raised up and  his eyes met mine. He slowly lowered his head and my back arched off the bed. Tonight felt different from the last time. I wanted this and within seconds I felt wetness between my legs.

I gripped the sheets and my breath got caught in my throat. My body withered but not before my legs were tightly wrapped around his neck. My body floated and twisted until most of it was leaned forward and I grabbed the side of his head.

My voice was clipped from my throat and my eyes watered. I felt fingers working my core while he kissed his way back up. He rolled me back to my side working his fingers between my legs.

I licked my lips. It felt so so good. My body rocked against his and soon I heard something tear.

"Please," I almost said begging.  He rolled over for just a moment and was now looking down at me.