15 ~ WTF

Eric POV

"SURPRISE!"

"What the Fuck!" I said getting up scrambling to put my clothes on. I headed towards Angelique and before I could grab her I felt Vic pulling me away.

"When did you get so violent? Oh that's right when you started messing with her. Tsk tsk tsk, I thought you would be here all alone. Just wait until your mother hears about this."

"Why are you here and who in the hell let you in here?"

"Your mother of course. If you don't want someone to know where you are don't tell your parent plus they own this condo. She simply gave me the key."

"I didn't tell her!"

"Well she told me that you were here vacationing and I should come. She arranged everything and so whala."

"Get out! Before I throw you out!" I yelled at her.

"If you harm me then you could harm our baby. Oh Hoodrat did he tell you I was having his baby?"

Vic came from behind me. She looked angry and embarrassed as she had slipped her dress back on.

"It's not his. If I remember correctly it could be for Tom, Dick or Harry or is it for all three."

"You little bit..."

I held Angelique back while Vic was coming from behind me.

"Bring it girl. I will tear you a new hole you stalkerbitch. I ought to call the police on you for breaking and entering."

"If I have the key it's not, " Ang said sarcastically sending Vic into a rage.

"Why you..." I had to hold Vic back. I gently pushed her on the bed. Her body movements screamed that she was ready for battle. This was my fight not hers.

"Vic calm down and let me handle this."

"You better or I will!"

"I will beat your black ass, sit down you mutt."

Victoria jumped up and before I could grab her she had Angelique pinned to the bed. I grabbed Vic by the waist but she had a grip on Angelique. When did she get so strong? Angelique was turning red in the face and gasping for air.

"Get off Vic, she's not worth it," I said yelling. I was finally able to get Vic off of her.

"I should kill you ignorant ass whore. I swear if he wasn't here I would catch a charge. Call me out my name or try to degrade me again and your parents will be picking out a casket. Mark my words your days are short. You demon!"

Vic was breathing hard. "Either you handle this or I will," she said looking at me. She jerked towards Angelique and Ang scurried out the bed. She hit the floor and was balled up in the corner.

"Come on. You lucky you pregnant," Vic said walking in the bathroom and closing the door.

"How could you let her attack me like that? I am the mother of your child," she said crying holding her neck. Her whole neck was red along with her chest. I had never seen Vic so angry.

"I should have let her finish you off. How dare you come in here unannounced? I should call the police."

"Please Eric. It should be you and me. I still love you and I know you love me too."

"You need help." I was angry and trying to keep my anger in check because I didn't need her running to the police or my parents in how I abused her.

"Just listen Eric. I am sorry for what I did to you at the party. I was drunk and I wanted you back."

"You almost killed me Angelique. I could have died and then what!"

"I wouldn't have let that happened."

"I don't love you, I love Victoria. So whatever fantasy you have about us, get it out of your head."

"I don't want her around this baby. If she is, you will regret it."

"Do what you want it's probably not mine anyway. You did have other partners."

"I used a condom with them, but not with you. So when the test comes back don't be surprised. I figured once the results come back, Mrs. Robinson will be so happy. She wants us together. Let's just make her happy and we can be a family."

I pulled her from out the corner.

"What are you doing?"

"Kicking your trifling ass out. You are not wanted here. Get out!"

"But Eric..."

I grabbed the phone.

"What are you doing?"

"Security please. I have an intruder in my room. Yes please send them right away."

"Eric how dare you!"

"How dare you come in here and try to ruin my vacation? You betta get out now before I lose my temper."

"Yeah you better get out," I heard Victoria say from behind me.

Angelique had tears in her eyes. Tears that only angered me. Vic came up next to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She was wearing her cover up from this morning.

"You have interrupted our night. Be gone before I lay hands on you, you evil beast. Please tell me security is on their way because they will be the only ones to save her."

"Leave Angelique because if you don't you may be carried out on a stretcher."

"You wouldn't dare. And you, his parents will never accept you. You are filth and they will never allow someone like you into the family. Can't you see you are not wanted and just wait until I tell them what you did to me. When you land in New Orleans you will be headed to jail."

"If she is touched, you will regret the day we ever met. If she goes to jail then you better pray to God I don't come after you."

I could see her panicking. Just the sight of her made me want to shake her.

"Baby do you want to finish her off. I can hold her down," I said looking at Vic. She smiled and I saw more fear in Angelique's eyes.

"Would you really do that for me?" Vic said batting her eyes at me.

"For you anything," I said smiling at her then kissing her.

There was knocking at the door. Vic looked at me and we both looked at Angelique.

"You have five seconds to get to the door before we charge," I said. Vic was popping her neck.

"You two will pay for this."

"One," Vic said.

Angelique looked scared. I saw fear as I heard Vic popping her knuckles.

"Two," Vic said counting down.

There was more knocking on the door. She ran to the door and opened it.

"They are trying to kill me. Help me!"

"This condo is registered to Mr. Eric Robinson and his guest. From the ids I have on record, you are not his guest. Please come with us." Another guard escorted her out.

"I'm James Cramperton, Head of Security. We are truly sorry for this. An employee gave her the key and that employee will be reprimanded. We have her on video and we will guarantee there won't be any more problems during the rest of your stay. If you need anything else please notify us."

"Thank you," I said as we shook hands.

I walked out the room with him to the door. I closed it and turn around to see Victoria in nothing but a red see-through nightie and red thong. I licked my lips and headed for paradise.