24 - Time Goes On

6 months later

"I don't want you to have any regrets. I love you enough to never want to see you hurt and disappointed. We have plenty of time to commit to this."

"Why is it every time I'm ready, you turn me down? Wait...did you say you love me?"

"Yes and falling for you hard."

"Then why don't you show me."

"Perfect," he said slowly peeling the nightie off of me. He tossed it to the other side of the room and he pulled me down to him. Wasting no time he kissed me in between my legs until he stopped right at the juncture of my thighs.

I felt his hot breath as I raised up and his eyes met mine. He slowly lowered his head and my back arched off the bed. Tonight felt different from the last time. I wanted this and within seconds I felt wetness between my legs.

I gripped the sheets and my breath got caught in my throat. My body withered but not before my legs were tightly wrapped around his neck. My body floated and twisted until I leaned forward and I grabbed the side of his head.

My voice was clipped from my throat and my eyes watered. I felt fingers working my core while he kissed his way back up. He rolled me back to my side continuing to work his other hand between my legs.

I licked my lips. It felt so so good. My body rocked against his and soon I felt something tearing away.

"Please," I almost said begging. He rolled over for just a moment and was now looking down at me.

"Just breath. We will take this slow, we don't have to rush," he said with gentle eyes.

I nodded and soon after I felt him deep inside. I breathed just like he said and soon he completely filled me. The pain was massive but soon after it slowly passed as he kissed me. All doubt went out the window as he intertwined our fingers. Moments later we found our rhythm and he didn't disappoint.

I was no longer that girl standing in the wind waiting for her dream guy to come because in this moment he was the One. This visceral feeling came over me causing my breath to hitch. My eyes watched as the lump in his throat move back and forth. His eyes stared down at me and in that very moment we both exploded. Our voices became one and sheen formed across our bodies.

He began to breath hard. Our palms became sweaty and with one final thrust we both succumbed to our inter-pleasures. He released me but pulled me in his arms. It didn't take long before we had fallen to sleep.

I woke up in a panic. The dream left me sweaty and grabbing my heart. All I could remember was his eyes, his words, his touches. I could see those starry eyes of discretionary intentions just staring back at me causing me to cry. Wiping the tears away I gripped the side of the bed trying to calm myself down. After a few moments I cleared my throat taking a deep breath.

I got out of the bed walking to the kitchen to get a drink of water. Leaning on the cabinet I watched the moon glowing in the darkness outside the window. It was quiet as I was trying to free my mind.

That quietness was no longer when the light came on.

"Bad dream?"

"Yes it's starting to come like clock worth. Around this time every night I'm awake. Flashes of broken memories play fast-forward and I can't slow them down to piece them together."

"I'm sure it's because you have a lot on your mind. I mean after all you are carrying a baby," Sara said.

"True, I'm a little scared but I have a feeling everything is going to work out fine. I just wish...nevermind."