5~ Vexation

Victoria POV

It had been exactly one week since Eric and I were introduced and to tell you the truth he had been the perfect gentlemen. After leaving Mama Deb's house last Sunday we went back to his place. Nothing happened as I slept over but stayed on top of the covers. I didn't want him thinking I was easy so he stayed on his side.

I had been busy with my final exams all week and he was getting ready for graduation. We didn't see each other during the day but he did come over at night.

"Do you need me to help you pack?"

"No. Sara has movers coming and the furniture is being delivered Monday."

"I can't believe you two are moving into the same apartment building as me and you are one floor under me."

"Crazy uh?"

"It is but now we are closer to one another."

"We are and get your mind out the gutter."

"I'm a good boy."

"I hope you stay that way," I said laughing as he pulled me on top of him.

"Eric?" I giggled as he kissed my neck.

"You smell good. I just wanted a sniff."

"But you are tickling me," I said laughing. I grabbed his hands and put them above his head. He was smiling from ear to ear.

"You look hot like that. Since you have me at your whim what are you going to do to me?"

"Nothing," I said getting up. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in his lap.

"You are wrong to leave your boy hanging like this."

"Well we have church in the morning so you need to get some rest."

"You sure you want me to go?"

"Why would you ask me that?"

"I remember someone telling me that my life could be in danger so I'm not sure if I should go."

"Nobody is going to harm you at church."

"I don't know TuTu."

"You can't call me that!"

"If you want me to stop then you have to do something for me."

"What do you want?"

"Stay with me tonight."

"Are you crazy?"

"No."

"We are not having sex Eric!"

"I didn't ask for sex. I asked you to stay the night. I want to cook for you and watch a movie."

"Ok we can do that but we have to be at church for eleven."

"Just bring a bag and we can leave from my place."

"I don't know."

"Come on it will be fun. If you don't want to watch a movie we can play a game."

"No funny business Eric."

He threw his hands up. "I promise."

I narrowed my eyes at him and he smiled making the scout's honor across his chest. I grabbed my duffel bag and my dress out the closet. He watched me as if he was in a daze.

"What are you looking at?"

He got up and pulled my dresser drawer open.

"I knew you had a little freak in you," he said pulling out a pink pair of thongs.