48 ~ Imma About to Whoop That...

Victoria's POV

"Victoria where are you going?" Sara called out as I walked towards the door.

"Here take Mia." I lifted her up and put her on Sara's shoulder.

"I'm going to whoop some ass."

"Vic, I'm coming with you."

"No one is going anywhere," I heard Daniel say as he walked up to me.

"Your mother is a straight up bitch! She burned my school down."

"Vic, chill out..."

"How can I be calm when she tries to destroy everything I've worked so hard to get? Huh?"

"Maybe she didn't do it."

"Are you kidding me?! Look at them over there, either they are plotting their next move or celebrating."

Daniel turned his attention to the table across the street.

"Let me handle this."

"No I'm going to handle this once and for all."

"Victoria stay here." He cupped my arm.

"Why? Your parents have tried to destroy my life, payback is a botch. Now let me go!"

"Calm down. I'm not letting you go over there."

"I will handle it," Dean said walking up to us. I watched as he crossed the street with a folder in his hand. Watching the interaction of the group, they were shocked to see him. I waited patiently for a quarter of a second, until I couldn't take it anymore.

"You did it! You burned my school down." I yelled out to the table of misfits pointing my finger at Grace.

"How are you accusing me of something I didn't do?" Grace said defending herself.

"You did it. Confess you old dried-up hag."

"Little girl, I would advise you to lower your voice. I swear you have to train them."

I couldn't help it. I lunge and before my hands wrapped around her neck, Dean grabbed me and my feet were literally kicking air above the ground.

"Let me at her! I'm going to show her what this so called little girl can do. Looking like a broke down race horse. You need some water?" I grabbed the
glass off the table and threw it on her but she moved. My next item, the steak knife.

"Vic calm the hell down or I'm going to put you in handcuffs," he whispered in my ear.

"You are a savage," Grace spoke as she stood. "Oh gawd she's carrying another bastard child. What is wrong with these people? They say each generation get stupider and stupider. She just like her grandmother and mother, and I'm the brokedown one?"

"Don't you dare talk about my family! Dean let me go! I swear I'm about to put this bitch in an early grave."

"How dare you call me outside my name? That's right, my son was trying to turn a hoodrat whore into a wife. Your grandmother Debra thought she could come into my world, but she didn't succeed. She ended up back in her mama's rundown shotgun shack giving birth to a heretic ungrateful daughter and you will end up just like her. I know my son left you money and I want it all back, it doesn't belong to you but me."

"You evil wench! You're not getting one cent. You mention my grandmother and mother again and I will rip you apart."

"Your grandmother had to be the dumbest nigger around. She was the hired help turned mistress to one of the most powerful men in the state, William Haggerman, the governor at the time. He used her for that pretty face of hers, she was a toy and best believe when he got tired of her he threw her away and went to play with someone else. He could never love her. She was trying to fly under the radar but they got caught more than once in their little rendezvouses. Did she really think his wife Nancy wouldn't find out? Best believe she did and she wasn't happy."