37 ~ Who Are You?

Victoria POV

"We can't keep doing this?"

"I can't get enough of you. You're addictive," he said pulling out of me.
I laid there panting and sweating. Two hours we had been going at it. Every curve and muscle had been worked and I was so satisfied I couldn't move.

"I wish we could stay like this for the rest of the night. I love being in your arms."

"I'm sure you say that to all the women."

"I don't. No one but you."

"What about the one you let go?"

He eased up and I could tell I had just ruined the mood. I pulled him back and crawled on top of him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

"Forgiven."

I leaned down and kissed him on the neck. His cologne was making me horny again. I continued on and his moans filled my ear. What was it about this man that had me so weak?

I could feel him rising back to the occasion where I began to ride him again and the expressions on his face showed intense pleasure. He was holding back but I didn't want him to. He captured my buds which in turned made me work my hips faster. The more he pleasured them the faster I got until I could feel him spilling deep inside of me.

Both of us were out of breath. I rolled off of him and my body became buried in the goose feathered pillows and jumbo soft duvet. I felt like I was buried in clouds. He leaned over and kissed me and I must have fallen asleep.

Hours later, the three of us had gone to the Children's Museum. Seeing Mia laughing and playing with Alexander made me happy. We took more pictures and my favorites were of Alexander driving the train with Mia on board wearing trainmen costumes. They played with all the silly gadgets and she seemed to enjoy it to the max. She pulled on him, they danced, and they sang and they even sat down and watched movies. I sat on the bench watching them mesmerized on how good it felt to see her so happy.

I couldn't believe he actually wanted to date me but I was afraid I would just be a shiny new toy and then eventually he would trade me in. He was even willing to accept my child that wasn't his. Most people would say I better hold on to him, because guys like him were hard to find. But somehow I was afraid of having a relationship. Was it too soon after Eric's death to move on, was there even a suggested grieving period?

We finally made it back to his place. I took her in the playroom and I sat on the bed watching her. He sat next to me and his phone rang.

"I have to take this. I will be right back."

"Okay."

"Sing mommy," Mia asked as she played with her toys. I smiled and sang the Mia song. She bopped her head from side to side and wiggled to the beat. We both laughed and I pulled her in my arms giving her bubble kisses. She fell out in a hysterical giggle and then I rocked her in my arms.

"Sounds like the two of you are having way too much fun without me," Alexander said walking into the room.

Mia jumped up running towards him and he raised her up in his arms. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and he rocked her from side to side. The instant chemistry between the two was undeniable. In just this short time, Mia was growing attached.

He walked back over to where I was sitting and Mia crawled from his lap and sat in front of us. She brought some blocks to the bed and started playing with them.

"How was your call?"

"Good. Another deal secured, another satisfied customer."

"I was thinking about what we discussed earlier."