Chapter 35: Kakashi & Orochimaru face to face

Hamako's P.O.V

I was led to some sealing room with kunai all around.

"Sasuke. Go sit at the center. We seal your mark first," Kakashi said.

Sasuke walked over to the center before Kakashi-sensei stopped him.

"Oh, and take off your shirt," Kakashi said.

Sasuke nodded and took off his shirt, and placed it on the floor.

"Am I going to have to do that also," I said, glaring at Kakashi-sensei.

'He doesn't really expect me to take my shirt off in front of a pervert like him?' I thought, annoyed.

"Oh, relax. You only need to take off your shirt," Kakashi-sensei said.

"Yeah, in front of a pervert, " I said.

"Your so dramatic, " Sasuke said.

"Oh, shut up, emo," I said. "Just seal his mark, pervert, so he passes out that way. One less guy will see me without a shirt.

Kakashi-sensei just sighed at my behavior and placed characters around Sasuke's marking.

"This will be over quickly, " he said. "You ready?" He asked.

Sasuke nodded.

Kakashi-sensei then makes hand signs.

"Cruse sealing, " Kakashi-sensei said, placing a hand on Sasuke's marking, activating the justu.

Sasuke screams in pain as the characters around the ground make their way to Sasuke's cruse mark.

Kakashi-sensei then removes his hand away from Sasuke's marking. A seal then appears around the curse mark. Sasuke groans and starts breathing heavily.

"There. Now next time that curse mark starts acting up, the seal should keep it in check. But remember, this Curse Sealing Jutsu is only as strong as you are. It receives its power from the strength of your will. If that will ever weaken, if you ever begin to doubt yourself, the curse will be unleashed in all its fury," Kakashi-sensei explained.

Sasuke then passes out.

"Now it's your turn," Kakashi-sensei said, looking over at me.

I was about to respond when I suddenly sensed a familiar chakra.

'Orochimaru-sensei? What he up go now?' I thought.

"My. How you have grown. To think you've become strong enough to perform the Curse Sealing Jutsu," I heard Orochimaru-sensei say.

"You," Kakashi-sensei said, turning around.

I turned around to see Orochimaru-sensei walk from behind the pillar and show his true appearance.

"Long time no see, Kakashi," Orochimaru said. "Also, hello to you, Hamako," He said, looking over at me.

"Orochimaru," Kakashi said as the two of them looked at each other.

"No offense Kakashi, but  I didn't come here to see you. My business is with the boy behind you, oh and of course Hamako," Orochimaru said, looking at Sasuke and then at me.

'He really wants me to come with him. Is it really because I'm like a daughter to him.' I thought.

"What do you want with Sasuke and Hamako?" Kakashi said.

"You have acquired something new. How I envy your good fortune. I don't believe you had it last time we met, did you?" Orochimaru said, referring to Kakashi Sharingan's eye.