Chapter 26: Orochimaru appearance

Third person's P.O.V

Sauske, Sakura, and Hamako stared at the mysterious woman.  Sasuke and Sakura stared at her cautiously, not wanting to make the wrong move against her. While Hamako stared at her, wondering what to do, not wanting to fight Orochimaru.

Hamako watched as Orochimaru reached into his pocket and pulled out a scroll. Hamako's eyes narrowed as she saw that it was an Earth Scroll, just like they needed to pass!

"Oh? You want our Earth scroll, don't you?" Orochimaru asked. Hamako continued to stare, thinking about what to do. "It would go so nicely with your Heaven scroll."

He took his scroll, and his long serpentine tongue wrapped around it. Slowly, he pushed the scroll down his throat, swallowing it whole. 

"Well, when this is all over, one of us will have both scrolls, and the other will be dead." 

Suddenly Hamako felt a burning feeling in her stomach. She groaned in pain, wondering what was going on. While she heard her teammates screaming in pain.

When she suddenly saw an image of her coughing up burning acid water. She then realizes that she was caught in a genjustu. Hamako took a deep breath and released the genjustu.

Hamako sat on her butt, panting as she looked over at Sasuke, who was coughing. While Sakura was frozen in fear.

"Hm, you broke the genjustu, not bad," Orochimaru said, looking at me. "You got more skilled, Hamako."

"How do you know her!?" Sasuke said, glaring at Orochimaru, wanting to know how this person knew so much about Hamako, his teammate.

"What are you here for?" I asked, looking up at Orochimaru but started to regret it when I was cast into another genjustu.

Hamako's P.O.V

Illusion

"Her swordsmen ship is the worst compared to the rest of the clan."

I stared at a man with long white hair and light purple eyes standing next to a tree.

"I know, but you got to admit she did some good damage with it even if she held it wrong."

I looked at a woman with white hair in a ponytail and purple eyes. I then realized that it was my parents.

'Wait, why is he showing me this?' I thought, wondering why Orochimaru sensei was showing me this scene.

The scene then changes, and I saw my parents fighting a rogue ninja from the Hidden Mist that they were trying to capture and bring back home.

I watched in horror as my parents were both stabbed in the heart, and blood-spattered everywhere. They were too low on chakra and water to then their body into the water to avoid getting pierced by the sword.

I usually don't show my emotion, but at this moment, I began to tear up as I watched my parents die over and over.

Genjustu over

I woke up in pain, coughing up a little bit of blood and tears in my eyes.

I looked up, and Orochimaru sensei wondered why he would cast such a horrible genjustu on me.

'Does he not care about me anymore. He was always so kind to me when we trained together. The curse mark was a little odd, but it didn't hurt. It was more of a tingling feeling.'

"Why are earth did you show me that?" I asked, panting and coughing up more blood.

"I have my reasons for that, Hamako," Orochimaru replied.

"Seriously, do you know her!?" Sasuke asked. "And what do you want!?"

"Too many questions. I want to get to the real fun," Orochimaru said, smirking at Sasuke before looking over at me as he noticed me losing consciousness.

'Dang, it that genjustu did more on me than I thought. It was starting to get hard to stay conscious.' I thought as my eyes began to close.

"I- tho-thought you care for me sen-" I started to say before I began coughing up more blood.

'Am I going to die here before achieved ing my dream?'

I heard Sakura gasp and what looked like concern almost in Orochimaru sensei's face. 'He does care, after all.' That was the last thing I thought before blacking out from the pain I was in and from coughing up a lot of blood.

💛💛💛

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What did you think of the genjustu Orochimaru cast on Hamako?

Q: What do you think will happen next chapter?

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 773

Edited: 5/24/22